+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    fluker is atrocious against the run and has terrible footwork,,we can get a guy like him in the later rounds,dont let the fact that he played for alabama cloud your head.
    I disagre

I have said Fluker isn't my favorite choice. But, anyone knocking his run blocking hasn't seen him play.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 04-22-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Why do i sense some very unhappy Giants Fans if they select Fluker in the first..Would kinda remind me of the Luke Pettigout pick in the first from ND.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Diehl was as good a player as tuck or webster last season
    I do also think they played " fairly " good last season but I very well could see Reese drafting the next RT, CB or DE of the future for that matter. That fact they played well or not has nothing to do with what Reese decides in draft day and if you consider David Deihl, Webster and Tuck are playing out their contracts Reese probably could pull the trigger if some stud player is available even if is not a need at this moment ( this year ).
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He still has his RT starter from last year, and has drafted three OTs to compete for that job.
    Exactly! You are assuming that Brewer and company are not ready to compete with Diehl for the starting job, I think we may be surprised....