Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Tiki A Republican?

QUOTE(Melvin_Makle @ Oct 20 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]1412788[/snapback]

...in order to win a war.

The old lets not fight our own war but, have our lowest class and emigants do it for us. [img]/forums/html/emoticons/towel.gif[/img]

the point is liberals didn't end slavery

QUOTE(CactusJack @ Oct 20 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]1412787[/snapback]

So instead of actually posting a rebuttal, you just fall back on ripping Democrats? Have you actually read the Military Commissions Act? Try that and get back to me. I'm not your enemy here. These politicians, democrat or republican, don't care about regular people like you and I. The politicians are the ones you should be standing against.

[img]/forums/html/emoticons/yes.gif[/img]

QUOTE(Pisarcik2 @ Oct 20 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]1412780[/snapback]

Lincoln freed the slaves - he was a Republican. The South stayed segregated until the mid 1960's - the South was democratic. The only group that voted en masses against the Civil rights movement were the southern democrats. As usual your silly liberal argrument bears no facts and are untrue. Learn histroy before citing it. That is another blessing of Republicans - they are educated.

Do you ever question your "republicans always right, democrats always wrong" mentality? Both sides have been responsible for terrible things throughout our history.

QUOTE(MidasMulligan @ Oct 20 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1412796[/snapback]

the point is liberals didn't end slavery

I don't think what counts as liberals these days, were around during the Civil War.

QUOTE(Melvin_Makle @ Oct 20 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]1412788[/snapback]

...in order to win a war.

The old lets not fight our own war but, have our lowest class and emigants do it for us. [img]/forums/html/emoticons/towel.gif[/img]

Actually, the Emancipation Proclamation started the hostilities of the Civil War.

USMC '66 - '68 I have never thought of myself as a member of the lowest class

QUOTE(Melvin_Makle @ Oct 20 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1412804[/snapback]

I don't think what counts as liberals these days, were around during the Civil War.

fine, how about everyone who ever did anything good were libertarians and anyone who ever did anything bad were pagans

QUOTE(just a grunt @ Oct 20 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]1412808[/snapback]

Actually, the Emancipation Proclamation started the hostilities of the Civil War.

USMC '66 - '68 I have never thought of myself as a member of the lowest class

you're not, and thank you for your service, but you aren't helping your own cause with that user name [img]/forums/html/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Off to work.. Hey moderator, if you're reading this, set up a Current Events forum again. It's OK to talk politics!

QUOTE(MidasMulligan @ Oct 20 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]1412810[/snapback]

fine, how about everyone who ever did anything good were libertarians and anyone who ever did anything bad were pagans
    you're not, and thank you for your service, but you aren't helping your own cause with that user name [img]/forums/html/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

How so?

oh, and to all the people who keep randomly popping in here and offering curse-filled rants about why we should stop discussing politics:

there are 50 threads for each of this board's favorite topics, ranging from why we should all jump off ledges cuz tiki is retiring, to the upcoming dallas game, to brandon jacobs sudden lack of ability to why harooni wants to get gangbanged and rainbow showered by tiki bear and kurt warner. if you don't like this ONE THREAD then just move on. if the mods deem it appropriate to delete this thread they will not hesitate to do so