Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Tiki A Republican?

QUOTE(Lubeck @ Oct 19 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]1411499[/snapback]

Who cares, he is a Giant for life, and that is all that should matter.

All this talk about politics is weird, it is almost like we are going to be voting on something soon [img]/forums/html/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

We have a really important vote coming up . . .

Pro Bowl

QUOTE(Pisarcik2 @ Oct 19 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1411416[/snapback]

He's intelligent, has class, doesn't whine, has a backbone, went to UVA and has money - he must be a Republican.

[img]/forums/html/emoticons/sideroll.gif[/img]

QUOTE(giantsWU36 @ Oct 19 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]1411426[/snapback]

I mean I could be wrong just im sure its a stipulation to be part of Mr Murdocks TV empire (FOX NEWS CHANNEL especially) you need to be of the G.W voting section....regardless of what Tiki is he is my favorite Giant and is a great person......

like alan combs and matt groening?

I don't care what people's political views are. I can respect them as long as they are intelligent. Tiki is a smart guy. If he is a Repug, well atleast he doesn't preach to the choir and whine and have an inferioity complex like every other Conservative in this world. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being Republican. There's only something wrong with the American values hating neo-cons.

FOX IS THE WORST PLACE TO BE GETTING YOUR NEWS, HELL ID RATHER GET MY NEWS FROM MR. STEWARTS DAILY SHOW AND FROM THE COLBERT REPORE.

QUOTE(ParanoidAndroid @ Oct 20 2006, 01:42 AM) [snapback]1412168[/snapback]

I don't care what people's political views are. I can respect them as long as they are intelligent. Tiki is a smart guy. If he is a Repug, well atleast he doesn't preach to the choir and whine and have an inferioity complex like every other Conservative in this world. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being Republican. There's only something wrong with the American values hating neo-cons.

There's nothing wrong with anybody being anything. It's called freedom - something I wish our current administration would understand.

Holy Christ @ this thread.

QUOTE(giantsWU36 @ Oct 19 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]1411405[/snapback]

Being he has been on Rupert Murdock's FOX NEWS channel doing "Fox and Friends" for a year or 2 now, id assume so....Anyone got a clue if he has ever voiced his political opinions?

i hope he isn't either...actually after the last decade plus, I hope no one is repub or dem

QUOTE(Pisarcik2 @ Oct 19 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1411416[/snapback]

He's intelligent, has class, doesn't whine, has a backbone, went to UVA and has money - he must be a Republican.

Talk about going against the grain. Tiki doesn't fit the repug mold, most repugs are crooks/molestors/cowards. [img]/forums/html/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]

Tiki is bigger than Jesus. [img]/forums/html/emoticons/yes.gif[/img]