Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

HEY MODS, WHY WAS I BANNED?

My original sn was GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT.

This is ridiculous. I did not do anything wrong yesterday. All I did was post a link from ESPN on how the Eagles and Ravens were looking to trade for Boldin duringthe draftand I followed that by saying that is who should we be going after.

I was warned in the past about mouthing off with Eagles fans and rightfully so, I got carried away and apologized, but to get banned for yesterday is pathetic. Whichever mod did that must have no life or be on a power trip.

I did not want to make this account name, but I could not find out how to contact mods to question this.

Bench Player

Re: HEY MODS, WHY WAS I BANNED?

BUMP....

You must have said something bad about Manning or Nicks........

Bench Player

[quote user="nosebleed4"]You must have said something bad about Manning or Nicks........[/quote]

Nope. I was banned BEFORE the draft. I specifically said we are "in deep trouble if we go for Boldin and the EAgles get Boldin" and I said it was like comparing a lexus to a pinto, or something to that extent. I honestly did not say anything abusive or inapropriate.

[quote user="bansaw"][/quote]LMFAO, post the .gif of him after when he explodes.

Veteran

[quote user="GPinPITT"]

This is ridiculous. I did not do anything wrong yesterday. All I did was post a link from ESPN on how the Eagles and Ravens were looking to trade for Boldin duringthe draftand I followed that by saying that is who should we be going after.

I was warned in the past about mouthing off with Eagles fans and rightfully so, I got carried away and apologized, but to get banned for yesterday is pathetic. Whichever mod did that must have no life or be on a power trip.

I did not want to make this account name, but I could not find out how to contact mods to question this.

[/quote]
    Just curious did you post a link or did you post the article itself cuz I believe that posting the article is a no no. Copy write infringements or something like that.

[quote user="GPinPITT"]

[quote user="nosebleed4"]You must have said something bad about Manning or Nicks........[/quote]

Nope. I was banned BEFORE the draft. I specifically said we are "in deep trouble if we go for Boldin and the EAgles get Boldin" and I said it was like comparing a lexus to a pinto, or something to that extent. I honestly did not say anything abusive or inapropriate.

[/quote]

Maybe the mods all drive pintos.....

[quote user="bansaw"][/quote]

nice! big trouble in little china, classic flick. how do you put the videos andpictures on your posts?

Bench Player

[quote user="jints10"][quote user="GPinPITT"]

[/quote]
    Just curious did you post a link or did you post the article itself cuz I believe that posting the article is a no no. Copy write infringements or something like that.
    [/quote]

I posted a link like I normally do. It is BS man. Like I said, the last time I did anything bad was when I had a war of words with Eagles fans during the playoffs. I have been low key since.