Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Eli is the guy who has to step it up this season not the wr's

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="GiantD46"][quote user="Harooni"]420 is not even smart enough to realize my avatars and pics are jokes so why would anyone entertain his opinions, many times you have thrown NYG's under the bus to put the blame off the QB position, so don't act all high and mighty. You like Eli good, i never said no one should , i even understand after the dave browns and up and down collins. But don't try hating on me becuase i refuse to drink the he is great koolaid. He is a little above avg QB with a great team around him, #1 rushing attack, and top 5 defense. you see it anyway you want to but don;t attack others who dont share your opinion.
    [/quote]

How is anyone supposed to know if your really into men or not? I also thought .....and still think they are not jokes.

As far as having a good rushing attack and a good D....is that not what you see with most successfull QBs?
    As fr as I recall Pittsburg has a pretty good run game...and a pretty good D this year also.
    I also seem to recall Rivers having a few good RBs and a good D...
    same goes for Mat Ryan, and many other QBs in the league.
    [/quote]
    the point is are they great qb's? you all have to realize we are not saying he sucks. but he benefits from a good team just like any other QB would.
    [/quote]

And your point gets redundant. How are you judging a "great QB" is a great Qb the guy who throws for 400dys/gm with 3tds...and then when a play needs to be made in the last 2 min of the game he disapeers....(McNabb and Romo come to mind)
    or do you go by what Accorsi says about a QB..."the only way to measure a Qb is with 2 min left in a game and you have to put your team in the endzone, can he get it done....(Ben and Eli come to mind.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="GiantD46"][quote user="Harooni"]420 is not even smart enough to realize my avatars and pics are jokes so why would anyone entertain his opinions, many times you have thrown NYG's under the bus to put the blame off the QB position, so don't act all high and mighty. You like Eli good, i never said no one should , i even understand after the dave browns and up and down collins. But don't try hating on me becuase i refuse to drink the he is great koolaid. He is a little above avg QB with a great team around him, #1 rushing attack, and top 5 defense. you see it anyway you want to but don;t attack others who dont share your opinion.
    [/quote]

How is anyone supposed to know if your really into men or not? I also thought .....and still think they are not jokes.

As far as having a good rushing attack and a good D....is that not what you see with most successfull QBs?
    As fr as I recall Pittsburg has a pretty good run game...and a pretty good D this year also.
    I also seem to recall Rivers having a few good RBs and a good D...
    same goes for Mat Ryan, and many other QBs in the league.
    [/quote]
    the point is are they great qb's? you all have to realize we are not saying he sucks. but he benefits from a good team just like any other QB would.
    [/quote]

harooni, u said eli sucked for every year he was in the nfl before the superbowl win, then after that bc u say u were wrong, u thought u deserve a free pass. u dont, ur a hypocritcal person who knows nothin about football, and thats going by YOUR TRACK RECORD.

Eli manning is a part of the nfl movement for an active generation.... what more can you ask for from a guy?

[quote user="Dannywoods1"]Eli manning is a part of the nfl movement for an active generation.... what more can you ask for from a guy?
    [/quote]

lol, he is a nice humble guy. we know that.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Harooni your a funny person. Your opinions are so biased but at the same time you tell eli lovers they are wrong. So yourcontradicting yourself and i just wanted to thank you for the laugh today ;-)

v. con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
    v.tr.
    1. To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
    2. To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
    3. To be contrary to; be inconsistent with

[quote user="Dannywoods1"]Harooni your a funny person. Your opinions are so biased but at the same time you tell eli lovers they are wrong. So yourcontradicting yourself and i just wanted to thank you for the laugh today ;-)

v.tr.

[/quote],

be careful, even though he legit started with the personal attacks, and mockin of others, he may report you to the mods. I m expectin to have a message from the mods. im gonna lay off him now, i thank you tho dude, u were right on everythin u've said and ur point is clear and valid. lay off him, hes said he likes to get giants fans mad because it amuses him and is funny. i thought thats what cowboy trolls say but apparently hes a giants fan

[quote user="Dannywoods1"]Harooni your a funny person. Your opinions are so biased but at the same time you tell eli lovers they are wrong. So yourcontradicting yourself and i just wanted to thank you for the laugh today ;-)

v.tr.
    [/quote]

I'm a giant fan, not an Eli manning fan first, i would root for ron dayne if he was our QB but don't expect me not to point out his flaws.

and its so funny how much people love him no matter what, even Eli know he needs to step up. its not about being right or wrong. My brother is a big Eli fan but I'm not, we all have players we like more than others.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Dannywoods1"]Harooni your a funny person. Your opinions are so biased but at the same time you tell eli lovers they are wrong. So yourcontradicting yourself and i just wanted to thank you for the laugh today ;-)

v.tr.

[/quote],

even though he legit started with the personal attacks,

[/quote]

i personally attacked him? lol eli fans love making stories huh.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Dannywoods1"]Harooni your a funny person. Your opinions are so biased but at the same time you tell eli lovers they are wrong. So yourcontradicting yourself and i just wanted to thank you for the laugh today ;-)

v.tr.
    [/quote]

I'm a giant fan, not an Eli manning fan first, i would root for ron dayne if he was our QB but don't expect me not to point out his flaws.

and its so funny how much people love him no matter what, even Eli know he needs to step up. its not about being right or wrong. My brother is a big Eli fan but I'm not, we all have players we like more than others.
    [/quote]

Than Go Giants! I hope Eli can live up to YOUR expectations. For everyone else's sake.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Dannywoods1"]Harooni your a funny person. Your opinions are so biased but at the same time you tell eli lovers they are wrong. So yourcontradicting yourself and i just wanted to thank you for the laugh today ;-)

v.tr.

[/quote],

even though he legit started with the personal attacks,

[/quote]

i personally attacked him? lol eli fans love making stories huh.
    [/quote]

Your at it again... Im an eli fan.... and i don't make up stories read my posts.