Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Eli is the guy who has to step it up this season not the wr's

This is exactly what I've been trying to say all last night and today, and getting flamed for it. I agree you 100%. It's all on Eli next year. He has to turn into a different QB, a much better one.

[quote user="SmuGiant2008"]You guys are so ****ing stupid. If you dont like Eli then find a new team you crying little *****es. The guy won us a mother ****ing super bowl already... then led us to being the #1 team in the NFC the year after that. Not to mention he has never missed the playoffs since he became the full time starter. Some of you cry babies make me sick
    [/quote]

Hold on their hoss.

While I agree an all, is there a bigger cry baby than you? []
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

It wasn't so much Eli was leading us... more like the team was carrying Eli. if you think about it Eli was one of the weakest links on the team.. Yes I admit Eli had a great 2007 playoff run.. but other than that when has Eli showed those abilities? He has to do some major improvements this year on consistency... IMO

you all sound like this is your first season watching football........

Since Del Shofner I cant think of another "#1" receiver up to PLax...........

relax Eli will be fine......yes Plax made some great catches and demanded double coverage and everything but his hands were nowhere near as good as Nicks .....

...and with Nicks wingspan he might as well be 6' 5"........

Im not saying he is Plax........but have some faith

I BELIEVE

I just need some friends to jump on board

[quote user="Stoneroses63"]This is exactly what I've been trying to say all last night and today, and getting flamed for it. I agree you 100%. It's all on Eli next year. He has to turn into a different QB, a much better one.
    [/quote]

Exactly. Until he puts all 52 guys on his back and carries them over the end zone I'm wont be satisfied either. Brilliant.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Who let all these morons in?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I BELIEVE

I just need some friends to jump on board
    [/quote]

LT im ridin shotgun.....

Nicks wingspan and magnetic hands makes him as good as a 6' 5" receiver.......

Eli will love this kid in the redzone.......

not to mention you cant press him

let them single cover this kid...they will get burnt all day

Veteran

[quote user="SmuGiant2008"]You guys are so ****ing stupid. If you dont like Eli then find a new team you crying little *****es. The guy won us a mother ****ing super bowl already... then led us to being the #1 team in the NFC the year after that. Not to mention he has never missed the playoffs since he became the full time starter. Some of you cry babies make me sick
    [/quote]

lmfaoooo ....you go find a new team

Eli needs to be more accurate point blank...

[quote user="EA_Baracus"]

He's gonna have to adjust to throwing to smaller targets and starting hitting guys in a position that they can get some rac yardage. The guys we have more than enough speed and ability to get open and make playsso I don't want to hear any excuses from the "Eli can do no wrong" crowd. All the talk and panicof thinking weneed an all pro #1wr is proof thatpeople don't have full confidence in Manning in my opinion. The comfort lobbing the ball in the vicinity of big targets in Plax and Toomer is gone.

[/quote]

Only because you know best right? Why dont you stop watching football and go play with your lincoln logs or something. Eli is the Superbowl mvp, Been to the playoffs every year he's started a full year and one of the main reasons idiots like you are still Giants fans so get a grip on reality or just give up altogether. So sick of you ungrateful moronic fans.