I just need some friends to jump on board
    [/quote]

ordered my eli superbowl jersey last week![]

Re: Eli is the guy who has to step it up this season not the wr's

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I BELIEVE

I just need some friends to jump on board
    [/quote]

LT im ridin shotgun.....

Nicks wingspan and magnetic hands makes him as good as a 6' 5" receiver.......

Eli will love this kid in the redzone.......

not to mention you cant press him

let them single cover this kid...they will get burnt all day
    [/quote]

we got barden now too mother suckas, i hope he pans out, if so.....plax who?

(he doesn't have plax's speed though, lol.)

Veteran

[quote user="EA_Baracus"]

He's gonna have to adjust to throwing to smaller targets and starting hitting guys in a position that they can get some rac yardage. The guys we have more than enough speed and ability to get open and make playsso I don't want to hear any excuses from the "Eli can do no wrong" crowd. All the talk and panicof thinking weneed an all pro #1wr is proof thatpeople don't have full confidence in Manning in my opinion. The comfort lobbing the ball in the vicinity of big targets in Plax and Toomer is gone.

[/quote]

what great QB dosent have a #1? and has won something?

Veteran

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="EA_Baracus"]

He's gonna have to adjust to throwing to smaller targets and starting hitting guys in a position that they can get some rac yardage. The guys we have more than enough speed and ability to get open and make playsso I don't want to hear any excuses from the "Eli can do no wrong" crowd. All the talk and panicof thinking weneed an all pro #1wr is proof thatpeople don't have full confidence in Manning in my opinion. The comfort lobbing the ball in the vicinity of big targets in Plax and Toomer is gone.

[/quote]

Dude, be careful, you can't say stuff like that around here. I completely agree with you, and I will take it one step further and say, if you need a 6'6" tree to catch your errant passes, then you were NOT deserving of all the the draft picks we gave up to get you and you did not deserve to be the number one overall pick of the draft. A first round QB, especially the first pick of the entire draft, should be able to make all throws and make the players around him better.
    [/quote]

or taking your team to the playoffs every years since becoming the stater

Veteran

[quote user="peerless"][quote user="EA_Baracus"]

[/quote]

what great QB dosent have a #1? and has won something?

[/quote]

Tom Brady before Randy Moss.

Veteran

[quote user="Giant Ant"]

So, receivers getting consistent separation, catching the deep ball, and being open is not a concern.

Adjusting the offense to compensate for the lack of a big time deep threat,and highlight the strengths we have is not a concern.

Eli struggled at the end, yes, but saying that he is only one who has to improve is as myopic as saying only the receivers need to improve.

[/quote]

no none of that matter.......eli should be able to snap himself the ball drop back and then throw it to himself 50 yrds down the field with pinpoint accuracy

Veteran

[quote user="GiantsNASTAY"]It wasn't so much Eli was leading us... more like the team was carrying Eli. if you think about it Eli was one of the weakest links on the team.. Yes I admit Eli had a great 2007 playoff run.. but other than that when has Eli showed those abilities? He has to do some major improvements this year on consistency... IMO[/quote]

you never saw any of elis many comebacks????????? or game tying drives??????

lol idiot

I had to lol at the Eli is the weak link comment. It just shows how much hatred you have for him and how much of an ulterior motive can affect someone's opinion.

we got tremendous athletes now who can get the high throws and also very strong, nicks plays like hes 6-4, plus we got barden and beckum now, were set with the weapons, you add in smith and manningham, and are offense became a furture headache for defenses, i can't tell you enough how much we improved on offense today, and the days not over.

I totally agree........Eli will have to be the one to step it up without a doubt.(PERIOD)