+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kruunch's Media Hysteria Mock

Banned
    I like it. We can't pass on a high round CB though. Even if Corey magically turns good again we still have no future aside from Prince. And as we can see from last year it doesn't matter how good you are if the other CB sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I like it. We can't pass on a high round CB though. Even if Corey magically turns good again we still have no future aside from Prince. And as we can see from last year it doesn't matter how good you are if the other CB sucks.
    In 2011 he was a Top 5 CB in the league. CWeb has had up and down years prior to last year and when challenged has risen to the occasion. Plus it's a contract year for him in 2013.

I think he plays stellar in 2013 and we draft a CB high in 2014 (after CWeb leaves via FA). Just my take on how it goes down.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Can I join the hysteria also.....

1 Xavier Rhodes CB
    2 Damotre Moore DE
    3 Khaseem Greene OLB
    4 Bacarri Rambo FS
    5 Earl Watford G
    6 Corey Fuller WR
    7 Latavius Murray RB
    7 Kwame Geathers DT
    That hysteria all right.. I doubt any of those players in rounds 1-4 are there in that corresponding round.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Well I got the right player ... Wrong round.

Pugh is going to be a good RT for us for a long time. Not a sexy pick but a needed one. He can also play guard and center.

Wonder how the rest will unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post

Pugh is going to be a good RT for us for a long time. Not a sexy pick but a needed one. He can also play guard and center.

" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post

You were right about him in the 2nd....sheriff Floyd & Pugh in the 2nd could've very well happened.....if not Larry warford,etc....

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    You were right about him in the 2nd....sheriff Floyd & Pugh in the 2nd could've very well happened.....if not Larry warford,etc....
    Yeah it was a little odd that the Giants jumped the gun on him so quickly.

Obviously they (and everyone else) knew there was going to be a run on OL and the Giants jumped into the feeding frenzy. But past that, I think the Giants got a really good player and someone they desperately needed. Look at the Cowboys, Bears and Chargers jumping the gun on players that are VERY iffy at their positions (or in Travis Frederick's case, a late second round prospect at Center).

My biggest pinge of regret on the night was watching Xavier Rhodes and Bjoern Werner slide past us.

+ Reply to Thread