+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Why not? Te'o has the Justin Tuck Seal of Approval

Prepare to cry kids because I actually believe this could happen...Our LBs aren't worth a crap, & besides the Alabama game/girlfriend deal, teo had a nice 2012 season.....giants or not, teo goes in the top 25

Chances are slim to none. Not cause of the dead girlfriend but his dead performance in the National Championship game where his weaknesses were exposed in every facet of the game. Couldn't tackle, couldn't cover, couldn't shed blockers. Quality players step up in a National Championship Game he stepped down. Why in the world would we take him at 19? Second round maybe but I'd rather not.

i am huge fighting irish fan and would love te'o in 1st or 2nd rd
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i am huge fighting irish fan and would love te'o in 1st or 2nd rd
    New York is NOT the place for Te'o.
    Baltimore, KC or any other smaller market is much better for him. Needs to be where they will leave him alone to play football.

If he comes here as a 2nd round pick that might be more workable, since there wouldn't be as much pressure.
    Safe to say that emotionally, he might be a tad "delicate".
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Baltimore, KC or any other smaller market is much better for him. Needs to be where they will leave him alone to play football.

If he comes here as a 2nd round pick that might be more workable, since there wouldn't be as much pressure.
    Safe to say that emotionally, he might be a tad "delicate".
    from what ive read he has been really impressive and humble in his meetings with teams concerning the "hoax". i've watched him for 4 years and trust me dont let that bama game fool you he is a stud however i would rather fluker,womack and werner but i wouldnt mind te'o exp in 2nd that would be a steal
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Its not that surprising.. U people need to get over the dead girlfriend hoax.. It was news , and now its not.. Many forget about Rey Lewis being in a murder investigation, as its almost as it never happened.. THis will blow over, and pretty much has all ready, and if not, it'll be completely forgotten in a yr or so..

I would not be shocked if we took em, i just woulden't be...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Its not that surprising.. U people need to get over the dead girlfriend hoax.. It was news , and now its not.. Many forget about Rey Lewis being in a murder investigation, as its almost as it never happened.. THis will blow over, and pretty much has all ready, and if not, it'll be completely forgotten in a yr or so..

I would not be shocked if we took em, i just woulden't be...
    It demonstrates a bit of emotional softness.
    Its not the hoax that I care about. Its about the emotional strength (or lack of it) that would cause him to fall for it so easily.
    AND having to deal with it in the NY media.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Says you

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Says you
    In my opinion New York is not the place for Te'o.

Do you feel better now?
    Get well soon 80.