+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    1st-Trufant, Mingo, Tank2nd- Arthur Brown, K. Greene, Jamar Taylor3rd- Winters, Blidi W.-W., Shamarko Thomas4th- , D. Taylor, A.J Klein, Lattimore5th- D Bass, S Commings, R Wagner6th- C Grissom, R Otten, M Wilson7th- Charles Johnson, L Murray, Kayvon WI placed then in randomly per round.. The first players named isnt like a mock then the 2nd players are and so on... I just named players I like in each round.
    +1. Great choices. I'd throw Larry Warford in as a choice for round 2 as well and maybe Rambo round 3

Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah I actually was considering Warford and I really like Rambo's game!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I kind of got bashed for mentioning Ricky Wagner not too long ago. Apparently he had a poor performance at the Senior Bowl but I think that he could be a steal!
    I been high on both kids, I don't care what the so called experts say about Travis and Rick, just plug the tape and that's all you need to see. They are solid .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I been high on both kids, I don't care what the so called experts say about Travis and Rick, just plug the tape and that's all you need to see. They are solid .
    Exactly, I have watched Wisconsin play plenty of times and their O line always mauls people! Wisconsin O lineman can always run block very well and coming from a very pro style offense they know a lot of the blocking schemes that translate to the NFL.

I'm sticking with my final mock and yes I believe Chance Warmack is realistic.

1. Chance Warmack- G
    2. Jamar Taylor- CB
    3. Sio Moore- LB
    4. Devin Taylor -DE
    5. Reid Fragel- OT
    6. Josh Boyd- DT
    7. RR Armstrong- S
    7. Ray Graham- RB

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    Yeah I really thought his stock would soar, didn't happen, but I'll take a Late round round flyer on a Wisconsin OL anyday. As for Klein I've seen him projected all over the place,doubt he makes it to 6 either but to be honest I realized I forgot to put him down earlier so filled him in there so he is somewhere on my list lmao
    That Klein kid seems like a hard nose, hard working no BS kind of player. And about the Wis. kids they have the intangibles to be great Olinemen in the next level, just like I said before some posts ago just plug and play the tapes, any year of their college careers and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm bias to my OS Buckeyes but I have to give credit to those kids, I have seen them play all thru out their careers in college and the are nasty. It just seem like the right fit for the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I'm sticking with my final mock and yes I believe Chance Warmack is realistic.

1. Chance Warmack- G
    2. Jamar Taylor- CB
    3. Sio Moore- LB
    4. Devin Taylor -DE
    5. Reid Fragel- OT
    6. Josh Boyd- DT
    7. RR Armstrong- S
    7. Ray Graham- RB
    I freaking love it.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I freaking love it.
    I love these kind of responses...they're so rare for me and my mocks.

1st- Werner, Carradine, Warmack
    2nd- Teo, Okafor, Arthur Brown
    3rd- Poyer, Kaseem Green, Barrett Jones
    4th- Brennan Williams, Vinston Painter, Montee Ball
    5th- zac stacey, Stansly Maponga, Dion Sims
    6th- Qaunterus Smith, Knile Davis, Mike catapano
    7th- Emmit Cleary, Rex Burkhead, Lawerence Okoye

Quote Originally Posted by NYerinLA View Post
    Shockey... your list represents more than one bargains and steals at those picks, so it may not be realistic:
    Rhodes, Short, Bell, Poyer, Schwenke and may be a couple more should be gone before our picks... nevertheless good players picked.
    I'm a wishful thinker!