+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big Blue Last Mock of offseason

Big Blue Last Mock of offseason

Round 1.Dee Mlliner/Xavier Rhodes/Bjoern Werner
    Ive been hearing that it wouldnt be suprising if a team takes dj hayden over milliner or more likely rhodes so i think either would be a steal and overall good pick to help our secondary.I would rather have those corners over bjoern but if they are gone he is a good pick

Round 2.Barret Jones-center/gaurd,VERSATILE effective helps offnsive line

Round 3.Jon Bostic-linebacker that we have been needing and should have impact/Devin Taylor

Round 4.Devin Taylor-defensive End/Nico Johnson

for those who dont think devin taylor makes it to the 4th i also wrote that we could take him in the 3rd and still get a linebacker in nico johnson another good prospect

Round 5.Kwame Geathers-huge bodied defensive tackle

Round 6.Zac Stacy/Miguel Maysonett i like stacy more but giants have brought in miguel so as long as we get a runningback

Round 6.Maquess Wilson-wide receiver and steal of the draft

Round 7.ray ray armstrong/rontez milez good safeties
    Last edited by BigBlueBeatsU; 04-23-2013 at 06:19 AM.

this mock gets my approval, I love the Bostic & Taylor picks

this is a dream draft with millner or Rhodes in the first, not likely though. I really like devin taylor 6'7 taller than Ansah, can bat down balls, run down ball carriers, very under rated.

Banned
    ^ Yep so I don't think he makes it on the 4th. Hunt is a consensus 2nd round pick and he's the same breed of workout warrior. Except Hunt is kinda old for a prospect. Other than that it seems like a dream scenario but not too unlikely.

im really thinkin rhodes may fal now and for those who dont think devin taylor will be there we could also get taylor in the 3rd and nico johnson another good linebacker prospect in the 4th

and now bjoern is an alternate pick from a corner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    im really thinkin rhodes may fal now and for those who dont think devin taylor will be there we could also get taylor in the 3rd and nico johnson another good linebacker prospect in the 4th
    If Prince fell then anyone can fall. It's likelier now that he falls since the Bucs have Revis so you never know. However I do agree that taking Taylor in the 3rd would be a good pick too.

+ Reply to Thread