+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Starter Bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    165

    When Will Giants Receivers Learn

    That Eli won't be available on any other team to make them look as good as they do in blue

  2. #2
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    That Eli won't be available on any other team to make them look as good as they do in blue
    And of course he's the ONLY QB who can.......
    Get well soon 80.

  3. #3
    Starter PBTimmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Penn
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And of course he's the ONLY QB who can.......
    I understand where you are going, but the middle ground is that there are fewer that can than otherwise.
    Last edited by PBTimmons; 04-23-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And of course he's the ONLY QB who can.......

    Just like Right Wing news never misses an opportunity to make a snarky remark about Obama, you never miss an opportunity to make a snarky remark concerning Eli! You're like the Sean Hannity of the Giants message boards.
    We get it ...you're not an Eli fan, you don't need to remind us on a daily basis!

  5. #5
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Just like Right Wing news never misses an opportunity to make a snarky remark about Obama, you never miss an opportunity to make a snarky remark concerning Eli! You're like the Sean Hannity of the Giants message boards.
    We get it ...you're not an Eli fan, you don't need to remind us on a daily basis!
    I'm a big Eli fan.
    He's the QB of my beloved team. And he's a very good player.
    Get well soon 80.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm a big Eli fan.
    He's the QB of my beloved team. And he's a very good player.

    Who are you and what have you done with Morehead State????

  7. #7
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Who are you and what have you done with Morehead State????
    Only in the lunacy of the Giants message board is the claim that Eli is a "very good" QB, akin to "Eli hate".

    Because I don't think he's a great QB, I've been called every name in the book from (probably) otherwise normal human beings. But the Eli worship just brings out the devil in some folks.
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    That Eli won't be available on any other team to make them look as good as they do in blue
    Which receivers are we talking about?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,800
    Not sure where this thread is going...
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Not sure where this thread is going...
    I'm guessing the OP was in the weight room and heard the receivers dissing Eli.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts