Thread: When Will Giants Receivers Learn

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Your avatar would explain a lot.
    lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 6 games

16 rushes for 185 yards 2 td
    21 pancake blocks
    25 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0-1 record

Veteran
    How about we name QB's that could provide this mystery receiver *cough* Cruz *cough* with the consistency that Eli has year in and year out.

1. Tom Terrific
    2. Drew Breese
    3. Matt Ryan
    4. Rogers

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    How about we name QB's that could provide this mystery receiver *cough* Cruz *cough* with the consistency that Eli has year in and year out.

1. Tom Terrific
    2. Drew Breese
    3. Matt Ryan
    4. Rogers

Anyone else?
    I don't follow other teams at all but Peyton surely should be there, no?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

maybe once you already have a ring or two, depending on which receivers we are talking about, those extra millions of dollars are more important than who is throwing you the ball and whether they can get it to you or not.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post

1. Tom Terrific
    2. Drew Breese
    3. Matt Ryan
    4. Rogers

Anyone else?
    Peyton, Stafford, Roethlisberger... even Romo. It depends more on the offense than the quarterback - the Giants target their WRs heavily, so of course they're going to produce (unless they suck like Sinorice).

Carson freaking Palmer can get the ball to his guys when he's not looking at the wrong team.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Peyton, Stafford, Roethlisberger... even Romo. It depends more on the offense than the quarterback - the Giants target their WRs heavily, so of course they're going to produce (unless they suck like Sinorice).

Carson freaking Palmer can get the ball to his guys when he's not looking at the wrong team.
    I wouldn't include Stafford since he only throws to one receiver and he happens to be the biggest and best in the league. The verdicts still out. Let me see him play without his #1.
    Last edited by DVision; 04-23-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    I wouldn't include Stafford since he only throws to one receiver and he happens to be the biggest and best in the league.
    But is he the biggest and the best only because of Stafford?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    But is he the biggest and the best only because of Stafford?
    No...Of course not.
    The best WR's on other teams are good because of their individual ability. All Giants WR's suck without Eli and would be out of the league if they left the warmth of his embrace.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    That Eli won't be available on any other team to make them look as good as they do in blue
    Yes , because Shockey looked awful in NO with that loser Brees... 0_o

The only receiver of great talent that left was SS and he was hurt before he left- damaged goods. Trust me a healthy SS would have produced anywhere, then again had he been healthy we would have paid him.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    I wouldn't include Stafford since he only throws to one receiver and he happens to be the biggest and best in the league. The verdicts still out. Let me see him play without his #1.
    Aikman had Irvin. Montana and Young had Rice, Marino had the Marks brothers, Peyton had Harrison and Wayne. Brady with Moss was incomparable to Brady without. Great QBs usually play with great WRs.

+ Reply to Thread