I think it's safe to say that JPP is a stud. But looking back to one of the least popular picks ever seen on these boards. . .
1. Who were you hoping we'd pick during the days leading up to the draft?
2. While we were on the clock, who were you hoping we'd pick?
3. What were your thoughts on the pick when it was announced?
1. I liked CJ Spiller and Earl Thomas. Wasn't a big McClain fan.
2. I was hoping for Mike Iupati when we ended up picking JPP.
3. I was largely unaware of JPP, but knew the rap on him was that he's raw, a workout-warrior, not ready to contribute, and had high "bust potential".
Here's to being wrong! [B]