+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Jerry Reese is watching this MOCK

Reese, i trust your decisions, but here's some help

Round 1) DJ Hayden CB( can cover, react and play the run)..I'd be happy with Werner or Ogletree too.

2) Barett Jones 0G/C can play anywhere on our line, under rated, behind Fluker and Warmack/ Khaseem Greene

3) Devin Taylor DE Love his athleticism similar to Ansah..JPP and Taylor would be awesome

4) Tyrann Mattheiu- Let's not forget about the honeybadger, think he slips because he's had a lot of failed drug tests, but his playmaking and potential for needs of PR/KR are too much to pass up

5) Dion Sims TE My man!

6) Steve Baureneheis Rutgers, I feel like he is a true MLB, and would do well filling for Dan Connor.

7) Tavarees King WR Georgia, Very similar to Mario Manningham, speedy had nice senior bowl with EJ manuel throwing to him

7) Quanterus Smith DE- I'm dreaming of him falling here, most likely Armonty Bryant.

Banned
    Great minus Mathieu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Great minus Mathieu.
    Thanks, but still can't get enough honeybadger..i think alot of teams will regret passing on him

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Great minus Mathieu.
    let it go already,,if we could grab mathieu in the 4th that would be fanastic.

Yeah I believe the same, everything is great except for Mathieu. We are already getting a good corner in Hayden, and we already have nickel guys like Hosley. The only addition Mathieu would have with the Giants is special teams. Put a OT right there, maybe Oday Aboushi would make the mock a lot better.
    I would also take Devin Taylor out of there. I love him but he fits better a 3-4. He plays too tall to play in our 4-3 scheme. If you take Devin Taylor out of there and put a LB like Khaseem Grenne or Jon Bostic would make the mock better in my opinion.
    Post Week 1 FA

1st Round: Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M
    2nd Round: Kyle Van Noy, LB BYU
    3rd Round: C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    4th Round: Jackson Jeffcoat DE, Texas
    5th Round: Aaron Colvin, CB Oklahoma
    6th Round: Zack Kerr, DT Delaware

I think Reese just swallowed his tongue after the most epic laughing fit ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    hahaha dang... slayyyyyyeeeedddddd

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Yes, but I'll have the last laugh if he does draft mattheu and a couple other guys on my mock..

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Yes, but I'll have the last laugh if he does draft mattheu and a couple other guys on my mock..
    Yes you will because the rest of us will be crying.

I don't see how anyone that is even remotely familiar with this organization could think that we would draft Mattheiu (although by making this statement I have probably just insured that we will draft him).