+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The genius of TC

The genius of TC

Will be clear this year. The way he groomed Wilson (that drove so many on this board crazy) will pay off in spades. I'm guessing Wilson was a ****y VT player (VT is the new Miami) and he needed to be knocked down to earth a bit...to learn the "Giant way." I'm betting he will explode on the scene this year and that our RB tandem will be kick ***!!Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Will be clear this year. The way he groomed Wilson (that drove so many on this board crazy) will pay off in spades. I'm guessing Wilson was a ****y VT player (VT is the new Miami) and he needed to be knocked down to earth a bit...to learn the "Giant way." I'm betting he will explode on the scene this year and that our RB tandem will be kick ***!!Go Giants!
    At VT, all he had to do was "run" and he excelled. The NFL is not as one dimensional and we watched Wilson flounder some at blocking and pre-snap reads. Not all that surprising. While many here mourned his "benching" it is all the more amazing that he set the record for all purpose yards in a single game. He will be better prepared this season and, I hope, will share the load with Brown.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Funny you say that, seeing as Michael Barrow, Jeremy Shockey, Kenny Phillips, and Antrelle Rolle all played well for the Giants w/o getting "knocked down to earth" as you put it.

BTW V-tech is nothing like the U.

The fact that Reese cut Bradshaw tells me he has faith in the Brown/Wilson combo...

Not so sure about TC's genius. He over-reacts to young player mistakes and rides veterans too long. Bradshaw was Giants premier RB last year and now no teams want him. Makes you wonder

The kid has heart, it is clearly you know nothing about him.

Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Not so sure about TC's genius. He over-reacts to young player mistakes and rides veterans too long. Bradshaw was Giants premier RB last year and now no teams want him. Makes you wonder
    That he can't pass a physical because he had surgery (again) this offseason?

Wilson's "mistakes" might lead to our franchise QB getting injured. TC was in his right to sit him until he believed that Wilson could handle the pass pro duties. If Wilson not getting carries was the result of the fumble, then there would be no way that TC would have let him return kicks.

I never said Bradshaw lacked heart. The post is about Coughlin and his handling of players. Try to keep up

Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    I never said Bradshaw lacked heart. The post is about Coughlin and his handling of players. Try to keep up
    WTF does Bradshaw's heart have to do with anything. Teams aren't interested in bringing in beat up players that can't pass physicals. The Steelers already had AB in for a visit. He couldn't pass the physical. Why would any other team bother bringing him in, then? So, your inference that TC was riding AB too long by virtue that AB hasn't gotten much interest in FA is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    That he can't pass a physical because he had surgery (again) this offseason?

Wilson's "mistakes" might lead to our franchise QB getting injured. TC was in his right to sit him until he believed that Wilson could handle the pass pro duties. If Wilson not getting carries was the result of the fumble, then there would be no way that TC would have let him return kicks.
    After Wilson's first fumble, he sat a long time. I disagree with the OP that the handling of Wilson was some divine strategy. It's just Tc being TC

+ Reply to Thread