+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,202
    Eli is still way too uncomfortable on the air other than interviews...

    makes me uneasy to watch him.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't find Fallon funny? He's from around my area and his last gig before he got his show stunk to high Hell.
    Never been a fan myself, the guy would ruin virtually every skit he was involved in on SNL. He can't keep a straight face if his life depended on it.

  3. #13
    Awkrawd..Eli is socially awkward, but one heck of a warrior on the field and QB.

  4. #14
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,254
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't find Fallon funny? He's from around my area and his last gig before he got his show stunk to high Hell.
    Can't stand that guy, the way he keeps laughing and looking at the camera totally ruins any possibility for a joke to be funny, don't know how anyone could laugh at that guy.

  5. #15
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,085
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Can't stand that guy, the way he keeps laughing and looking at the camera totally ruins any possibility for a joke to be funny, don't know how anyone could laugh at that guy.
    Eli's not THAT bad!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #16
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,786
    I don't think he's that bad, I think hes just camera shy when the lights are on him. I bet a good 75% of the United States would act the same way if they were on a talk show and everyone's eyes were on them...

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    SNL?
    Nah, he did a stand up routine over here by the comedy club Bananas a few years ago.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Never been a fan myself, the guy would ruin virtually every skit he was involved in on SNL. He can't keep a straight face if his life depended on it.
    And he's just one of those people who reads what his writers type up with no emotion and it's as if he has no emotion in his skits.

  9. #19
    I thought he did just fine. Liked watching him skeet shoot the plates.

  10. #20
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    8,898
    Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    I thought he did just fine. Liked watching him skeet shoot the plates.
    I remember seeing him do that skit also when Matt Stafford was the 1st overall pick. It's pretty cool. Stafford did pretty good too if I remember...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts