+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jagaurs new unis

Jagaurs new unis

The new eye sores of the NFL since the Seahawks last year. God damn you Nike!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-team-uniforms
    The Gigalo with the most below

I've come to the realization that anything new is deemed an eyesore.

I think they're alright, nothing drastic like the Seahawks redesign. The number font is a little odd, but other than that I they look rather sleek.

I like the logo, turning into a badge gives it a more dignified look, although abbreviating the team name ruins it somewhat.

"There's no reason not to win now," Khan joked. "We can't blame the uniforms."
    Ahahahaha, I'm sure the franchise's fans enjoy hearing the team's incompetent owner make light of his incompetence.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 04-24-2013 at 12:16 AM.

It was just last year, or the year before, that they changed the uniforms to get rid of the 4 or 5 different uniform combinations -- e.g. get rid of the all-black, and concentrate on black and teal, and also the flaked metallic helmets.

Now the next year they change the uniforms again and reintroduce the all-black.

Hey Jacksonville, stop changing your uniforms so much and build a winning football operation.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    It was just last year, or the year before, that they changed the uniforms to get rid of the 4 or 5 different uniform combinations -- e.g. get rid of the all-black, and concentrate on black and teal, and also the flaked metallic helmets.

Now the next year they change the uniforms again and reintroduce the all-black.
    There needs to be at least five years between uniform or logo alterations, perhaps you're thinking of an alternate.

They look pretty good.

#5 QB - Everett Golson
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Draft Him Reese!

New uniform is fine in my opinion. Pretty hard to do worse than the Bumblebee Steelers uniform anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    There needs to be at least five years between uniform or logo alterations, perhaps you're thinking of an alternate.
    Nope, now you're gonna force me to dig it up. (And I think the Nike switch earns teams a reprieve).

Seems it was 2009. 4 seasons ago.

They added a metal flake to the helmet, tweaked the logo, and got rid of all combinations but 2, home and away, because they had something like 5 combinations including all black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson...guars#Uniforms

Those jerseys are tough. Way better than what they had lat season IMO

+ Reply to Thread