+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 116
  1. #11
    These yardage stats speak more of Eli's durability.

    3rd all time in consecutive starts and counting.

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,267
    I wonder how simms would look in todays fluffy NFL. my guess like a HOF QB. he was athletic strong and deadly accurate. his near flawless SB performance was a thing of beauty.

    Still Eli has proven he can sling it and is very durable ,we have to appreciate that he hangs in there and doesnt give up.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I wonder how simms would look in todays fluffy NFL. my guess like a HOF QB. he was athletic strong and deadly accurate. his near flawless SB performance was a thing of beauty.

    Still Eli has proven he can sling it and is very durable ,we have to appreciate that he hangs in there and doesnt give up.
    And won two SB's with his arm with the help of David Tyree!
    Last edited by bigjeep; 04-24-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

    Reese: Tough

    TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe on the stat sheet...but not in my heart!
    hahahahha

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,267
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    And won two SB's with his arm and the help of David Tyree!
    well we did win twice by hlding a brady under 18 points. and really the offense didnt do much till the 4th quarter both times.

  6. #16
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,336
    I have enough room in my Giants heart for more than one QB. Simms is in as well as Eli....
    Many other Giants players are in there as well.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    well we did win twice by hlding a brady under 18 points. and really the offense didnt do much till the 4th quarter both times.
    Eli "willed" it to happen!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

    Reese: Tough

    TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I have enough room in my Giants heart for more than one QB. Simms is in as well as Eli....
    Many other Giants players are in there as well.
    Y.A. Title, Charlie Conerly, Fran Tarkenton!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

    Reese: Tough

    TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe on the stat sheet...but not in my heart!
    We all know you have a Fathead of Eli stuck to the ceiling of your bedroom.

    It's not that big of a secret

  10. #20
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I have enough room in my Giants heart for more than one QB. Simms is in as well as Eli....
    Many other Giants players are in there as well.
    My ex wife tried to use the same logic on me when we were married.
    It didn't go over so well.
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts