+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    that's interesting... he's a good player but I don't think safety is worth a first round pick. ESPECIALLY trading up to pick him up.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    that's interesting... he's a good player but I don't think safety is worth a first round pick. ESPECIALLY trading up to pick him up.
    with the amount of 3 saftey sets the Giants play, and a possibility of Rolle being released next year.. It does make sense. Plus Vaccaro is a good value at 19

Only players I'm willing to trade up for to 12 (that have a very slight chance of being there) would be Ansah, Mingo, Milliner, Rhodes. Even if Kenny was the top player (which he is not close) I'm not trading up for a S.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Chances are Vaccaro is there at #19 so why give up picks?

Vacarro is one of those players who you let drop to you versus trading up for him (imo).

I don't think there is anyway he gets past the Rams at 16. Vaccaro won't fall to 19, to many teams love him. If Vaccaro is still there at 18 the Cowboys will 100% take him. Chances of Vaccaro falling to us are 1%.

Bench Player
    Thanks a lot everyone for the responses and opinions. I would love for the Giants to go safety or corner first rd. I think Cyprien is a good pick to. If Rhodes is on the board, I like him a lot to.

Quote Originally Posted by JStyle View Post
    I don't think there is anyway he gets past the Rams at 16. Vaccaro won't fall to 19, to many teams love him. If Vaccaro is still there at 18 the Cowboys will 100% take him. Chances of Vaccaro falling to us are 1%.
    Good ... then we don't have to worry about him.

Bench Player
    Our secondary is so soft. Teams do not fear going over the middle against us. Remember how pathetic that Mike Wallace play was against Pittsburgh? He looked like a Cheetah running by some turtles lol.

Look at the impact FS Earl Thomas had with Seattle. Look how dominant there secondary was last year and how that helped them make the playoffs.

Sorry, I just see SOFT when I view our secondary. Webster--Soft, Prince--injury prone , Thomas-- hasn't played in 2 years, Rolle-- barely even plays true safety anymore, Stevie Brown-- nice player but (IMO) overrated

I think I would throw my hat across the room and skip the rest of the draft if that happened. Sorry.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Chances are Vaccaro is there at #19 so why give up picks?

Vacarro is one of those players who you let drop to you versus trading up for him (imo).
    Well put

He won't get past the Cowgirls at 18.