+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Vaccaro is a nice player but when I watch his tape I never once thought hey this guy should be a Top 15 pick.
    Agreed.. I like his body type, and speed, but earl thomas he is not! No way i take that guy in the top 20picks....

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Agreed.. I like his body type, and speed, but earl thomas he is not! No way i take that guy in the top 20picks....
    He has man skills and plays the run well but what made Earl special was ball skills

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He has man skills and plays the run well but what made Earl special was ball skills
    my point is, hes not nearly the player Earl Thomas is , period.. I don't caer about anything but who would u rather have on the team that makes the team better, and the answer is 10000pct Earl Thomas, and he went in the teens...

Quote Originally Posted by JStyle View Post
    I think Kenny Vaccaro is the TOP defensive player talent wise in this draft. Yeah I know, who cares what I think lol. The Giants need a playmaker in the secondary, a true ball hawk safety. I don't think Stevie Brown is the answer, and Rolle now plays in the box.

The Dolphins will trade that 12 pick. If Vaccaro is still there at 12, trade up and take him! He is a ball hawk, great skills, great work ethic, and they say he's a great charchter guy.

I also love Mississippi State CB Darius Slay in the 2nd Rd.

The Giants defense looked a little on the slow side last year. Lets get some young explosive talent in our secondary to lineup against RG3, Romo, Vick, Dez Bryant, DeSean Jackson etc.

I'm sure I'm way off, but you never know. That's what's cool about the draft.
    I don't really see any player worth trading up, that been said I think Vaccaro is going after the 15 pick, don't see him going before.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by JStyle View Post
    I'd be willing to trade the 19 pick and our 3rd Rd pick for Vaccaro. I think he's that good. I could be way off on this one.
    what are you smoking? we'll be fine.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    what are you smoking? we'll be fine.

Thanks for the mature response. Appreciate it.