+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Werner for 1st pick

To me this is an obvious need. He's compared to Kerrigan. Would be a great addition right away.

Where was our pass rush ranked last year??????

Agreed....but I am guessing the 1st pisk will be a DE or CB that falls to us...

COuldn't be mad with werner

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Agreed....but I am guessing the 1st pisk will be a DE or CB that falls to us...
    Werners a DE and would have to fall for us to get at 19, why the "but?"

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Werners a DE and would have to fall for us to get at 19, why the "but?"
    His stock is slowly dropping. However, nobody knows what these teams are thinking. Cant wait for tomorrow.

The guy had 13 sacks, the tape says it all for me. Okafor is a more complete DE and Mingo had better speed and athleticism, but Werner seems to be the best at pressuring and getting to the QB

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    The guy had 13 sacks, the tape says it all for me. Okafor is a more complete DE and Mingo had better speed and athleticism, but Werner seems to be the best at pressuring and getting to the QB
    Hard to use sacks as a measuring stick when you got 2 1st round talent DE's on both sides.

wouldnt be mad with this pick unless we pass on fluker for werner or cardine
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Werner in the 1st, Long in the 2nd.. then we would all have a Long Werner..!!

I love this guy! I love his character his upside everything about him. If he were on the same line with KUHN they could do audibles in German and the opposing Oline would have no clue what they are talking about. THE GERMAN INVASION!!! BLITZKRIEG!