I'm hoping DJ Fluker is still available.
“Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”
- Emlen Tunnell
I'll guess Dee Milliner if the reports are true on pundits/fans overrating him more than the actual teams. He has really good tools, is a physical DB, and he doesn't have to play too many snaps right away so he can learn the proper backpedal technique. He would be a great addition to the DB unit.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
I withhold the right to change my mind, but I have to say that I think the pick is going to be Ogletree.
I just don't see where Werner fits in. . .he's not big enough for the left DE IMO.
Before last year, we hadn't taken a RB in a real long time. Maybe a similar-type surprise?
There's no such word as "Imgrate".