+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    You mean Justin Pugh ?
    idk could be but highly unlikely I think

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    idk could be but highly unlikely I think
    I was just joking around bro about the no-name player, to me Pugh is one of those kind of players specially in the 1st round.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I am going to go with Fluker or Te'o. I've got this funny feeling that if Te'o is there Reese may pull the trigger. Disclaimer: this was about who you think will get picked, not a player you hope they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I am going to go with Fluker or Te'o. I've got this funny feeling that if Te'o is there Reese may pull the trigger. Disclaimer: this was about who you think will get picked, not a player you hope they get.
    I do feel Fluker could be the one but that's a remote possibility due to his high value, he will not last long.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I'd think Ogletree..
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

David Wilson?
    if you think he was no name, then you don't follow these forums and you certainly don't follow college football.

I believe the rumors that the Giants love Warmack. I do not think he will be available, but it is possible. If he isn't I think they go Werner or possibly Carradine.

It is way to hard to say tho. This year I could see us going in so many directions. I am trying to keep an open mind about who we take, but there are guys I like more than others.

Veteran
    One of the fsu guys. Rhodes carradine or werner.

Well he was among the top RBs but many fans (myself included) had no clue who he was because we weren't expecting a RB and Wilson was rarely talked about
    No, I believe you were all by yourself with not having a clue who he was.....and %75 of us were expecting a RB

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I don't think the Giants are a "smoke screen" organization. They brought in Warmack and Te'o for visits. That indicates serious interest in my opinion. However, my hope is that the interest in Te'o is not for the 1st round. I also think they brought in Khaseem Greene for a reason too. I think he is a serious consideration as a 2nd round prospect for us.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 04-25-2013 at 05:09 AM.