+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    COWGIRLS ARE GOING TO SNAG FLUKER RIGHT IN FRONT OF US... IF VACARRO SLIPS TO US...MAN THAT IS PRETTY TOUGH TO PASS ON.. THAT MEANS GUYS PROJECTED BEYOND 20 MOVED UP AHEAD CAUSING A FEW TO SLIDE.. LIKE DJ HAYDEN..I HAD NYG PEGGED FOR HIM IN 2ND ROUND... BUT HE HAS SKYROCKED UP BOARD FASTER THAN ANYONE...IM BUMMED HE WAS IN MY MOCK 1A BELOW IN SIG... I HAVE BEEN GRINDING THE LAST MONTH OR SO WATCHING VIDS.. DOING RESEARCH... I HAVE A LOT OF INFO ON A LOT OF PLAYERS... I LOVE MY GIANTS AND IF I WAS GM I WOULD ROLL WITH MY MOCK 1A, 1B OR 1C... ID BE VERY HAPPEN WITH ANY OF OF THEM... I MADE 3 IN CASE OGLETREE IS GONE OR TEO TO GO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION....&nbsp;<br><br>THOUGHTS...

VEGAS RICH MOCK 1a VEGAS RICH MOCK 1b VEGAS RICH MOCK 1c
    1) ALEC OGLETREE LB GEO 1) XAVIER RHODES DC FSU 1) TYLER EIFERT TE ND
    2) DJ HAYDEN / JAMAR TAYLOR DC 2) ARTHUR BROWN LB 2)KEVIN MINTER ILB LSU
    3) BRENNAN WILLAIMS OT UNC 3) BRENNAN WILLIAMS OT UNC 3) BRENNAN WILLIAMS OT
    4) MONTORI HUGHES DT TEN-MART 4) MARCUS HUNT DE SMU 4) BW WEBB DC WILL-MARY
    5) LEVINE TOILOLO TE STAN 5) LEVINE TOILOLO TE STAN 5) MALLICIAH GOODMAN DE
    6) MARK HARRISON WR RUT 6)MARK HARRISON WR RUT 6) MARK HARRISON WR
    7a) SEAN WILLIAMS SS GEORGIA 7a) SEAN WILLIAMS SS GEO 7a) SEAN WILLIAMS SS
    7b) THEO RIDDECK RB ND 7b) THEO RIDDECK RB ND THEO RIDDECK RB ND

Veteran
    [QUOTE=VEGAS-NYG-FAN;743470]COWGIRLS ARE GOING TO SNAG FLUKER RIGHT IN FRONT OF US... IF VACARRO SLIPS TO US...MAN THAT IS PRETTY TOUGH TO PASS ON.. THAT MEANS GUYS PROJECTED BEYOND 20 MOVED UP AHEAD CAUSING A FEW TO SLIDE.. LIKE DJ HAYDEN..I HAD NYG PEGGED FOR HIM IN 2ND ROUND... BUT HE HAS SKYROCKED UP BOARD FASTER THAN ANYONE...IM BUMMED HE WAS IN MY MOCK 1A BELOW IN SIG... I HAVE BEEN GRINDING THE LAST MONTH OR SO WATCHING VIDS.. DOING RESEARCH... I HAVE A LOT OF INFO ON A LOT OF PLAYERS... I LOVE MY GIANTS AND IF I WAS GM I WOULD ROLL WITH MY MOCK 1A, 1B OR 1C... ID BE VERY HAPPEN WITH ANY OF OF THEM... I MADE 3 IN CASE OGLETREE IS GONE OR TEO TO GO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION....

THOUGHTS...[/QUOte
    The caps made my head hurt, but the Cowboys are an issue for us. They have similar needs and switched to a 4-3. That means we might have to jump in front of them if we are in love with one player or move back if they take the last player in that group of players we want

JR has said after last draft that he's not inclined to trading up these days. We can thank Sinorice Moss and Ramses Barden for that.

I guarantee that no matter who the Cowboys pick, everyone will scream that they stole "our guy". . .just to spite us. . .in every round.

Complete horseradish.
    There's no such word as "Imgrate".

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    JR has said after last draft that he's not inclined to trading up these days. We can thank Sinorice Moss and Ramses Barden for that.

I guarantee that no matter who the Cowboys pick, everyone will scream that they stole "our guy". . .just to spite us. . .in every round.

Complete horseradish.
    And if memory serves my well Clint Sintim too.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.