+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Dallas or Philly?

Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?

Re: Dallas or Philly?

hate Eagles and their fans...

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world. I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys. This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

You already seem to be a good guy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate Eagles and their fans...

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world.* I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys.** This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

[/quote]

Agree with this for the most part. I hate the Eagles, I hate a lot of their players, and their fans are the absolute worst.

The only issues I have with the cowboys are that I hate Jerry Jones' face and there are a lot of cowboys fans in NY and they are almost all obnoxious frontrunners who grew up in the early 90s. I'm sure if I knew real Cowboys fans from Texas I'd probably have more respect.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate Eagles and their fans...

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world.* I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys.** This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

[/quote]

well put..I feel the same...great sig..lol

Starter

[quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.

Veteran

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.[/quote]

Philly fans for the most part seem to enjoy their bad reputation. Why wouldn't you expect everyone to hate you?

Starter

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.[/quote]

Philly fans for the most part seem to enjoy their bad reputation. Why wouldn't you expect everyone to hate you?[/quote]Actually, most people hate Cowboys fans the most due to their bandwagoning, arrogance and general stupidity but you can continue to think other wise.

Since you're asking...

I hate the Eagles and their QB for obvious reasons.

The Cowboys are hated due to a different dynamic. The whole America's Team myth, Jerry jones, the arrogant owner that Wellington Mara despised, Michael Irvin, and the fact that every freaking year the Cowboys get a Thanksgiving Day home game which I feel is a tremendous scheduling advantage.

Other than that, it's all good.

Happy holidays but I hope we blow you guys out.
    Burn the boats?

[quote user="Roswell777"]Since you're asking...

I hate the Eagles and their QB for obvious reasons.

The Cowboys are hated due to a different dynamic. The whole America's Team myth, Jerry jones, the arrogant owner that Wellington Mara despised, Michael Irvin, and the fact that every freaking year the Cowboys get a Thanksgiving Day home game which I feel is a tremendous scheduling advantage.

Other than that, it's all good.

Happy holidays but I hope we blow you guys out.[/quote]

The Thanksgiving games I think are done correctly, but I'm a bit biased of course.

It is a scheduling advantage for sure, but the Cowboys were one of the only teams willing to play on thanksgiving back in the late 60s and helped bring back the tradition. It's believed that a deal was made to reward this decision since at the time no one knew if it was going to be a flop or not. So Dallas and Detroit get home games, one team has to face an AFC opponent to satisfy the networks.

There's now a night game that the league can select any team they want to play so that different teams can enjoy the advantage every now and then.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.[/quote]

No one is forcing you to stay.

And for what it's worth, I don't bash Philly because there's no reason to.

Win something - other than the "we overpay for mediocre QB Talent contest" and then maybe your team will be hatable.

As of now, there's not reason to hate too much on Philly.