+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas or Philly?

Bench Player

Re: Dallas or Philly?

You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]

Hate the Eagles more than anything

[quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.

Since moving to eastern PA and having to listen to the Eagle BS on all newscasts I have really grown tohate the Eagles. The way the Eagle fans and the whole city carries on when the Eagles win, makes their defeats in championship games, the SBs they have been in and this season, let me know there is a G-d. </P>

In reality I really hate all other teams, but number one are the Eagles, followed closely by the Jets and then Dallas a somewhat distant 3rd. In fact all other teams are tied for 4th.</P>

[quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.
    [/quote]

lol cue the - we needed time to gel or its only because vick got hurt excuse

Bench Player

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

[/quote]

And yet, there youse both are, playing for it all, knowing that for just the difference of one loss during the season Philly would be in it and you would have NO chance against us. We straight up embarrassed your lousy team homie. Twice. We make your owner wet his bed in fear of us. Your seasons over Saturday skillet and the Giants will be parked after the first round as well.

[H]

Starter

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]You guys are the same as Jets fans

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]You guys are the same as Jets fans[/quote]

lol how do u figure that

the funny part is that Jets fans actually get compared to Eagles fans alot because of how drunk and stupid they are collectively

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

[/quote]

And yet, there youse both are, playing for it all, knowing that for just the difference of one loss during the season Philly would be in it and you would have NO chance against us. We straight up embarrassed your lousy team homie. Twice. We make your owner wet his bed in fear of us. Your seasons over Saturday skillet and the Giants will be parked after the first round as well.

[H]
    [/quote]

the difference of one loss? Okay and if the difference of one loss the other way for us and its a 2 game stretch and u look foolish.

And theres the agument of a broken fan grasping at straws.

+ Reply to Thread