+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas or Philly?

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]
    [/quote]

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.
    [/quote]

And yet, there youse both are, playing for it all, knowing that for just the difference of one loss during the season Philly would be in it and you would have NO chance against us. We straight up embarrassed your lousy team homie. Twice. We make your owner wet his bed in fear of us. Your seasons over Saturday skillet and the Giants will be parked after the first round as well.

[H]
    [/quote]

Yes my team is lousy. They let your team slither its way back into contention by icing their own kicker. Your team would have been done weeks ago if not for that. You get the bragging rights for having the best division record. Hope that fills the void in your empty trophy case.

Starter

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.
    [/quote]

lol cue the - we needed time to gel or its only because vick got hurt excuse
    [/quote]You guys are the same as Jets fans[/quote]

lol how do u figure that

the funny part is that Jets fans actually get compared to Eagles fans alot because of how drunk and stupid they are collectively
    [/quote]Same city, same stadium, same blabbering idiots.

Bench Player

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
    [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]

The Eagles are just plain despised by us -- oldest rivalry dating back to 1933, there's a LOT of bad blood throughout history and most of the Giants' bad moments come against the Eagles (Bedarnik knocking Frank Gifford out of football for a year, Miracle at the Meadowlands I & II, Simms getting knocked out in the 1990 SB run, etc.). They are like a dirtier version of the Giants with similar smashmouth values.

As for the Cowboys, it's mostly the arrogance and the high percentage of shallow fans in the fanbase who couldn't name three offensive linemen that bug me. There's an arrogance that permeates the organization from Jerry Jones down that is the exact opposite of the values the Giants organization has had since Wellington Mara was a ballboy on the sidelines for the first game in 1925. Sure there are moments in the Giants-Cowboys rivalry (1993, 2007) but overall the two teams are not good at the same time and are not philosophically similar. When the Cowboys had their glory era under Tom Landry the Giants were in the worst funk in franchise history. All of us respect Tom Landry because he exuded what he learned as DC of the Giants during our golden era. Even though Landry's Cowboys were known for their flamboyant play Landry was always class and the way he was thrown under the bus by JJ is appalling.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.[/quote]yeah they seems to be a lot of cowboy fan butt kissing going on around here. I mean yeah, most of them here arent trolls, but cmon man, they're giving themselves a bad name with all the normal posts.

Yea, I hate the Eagles and their fans.

Cowboys I hate too, but their fans in general around here (NJ) just aren't very knowledgeable. Half of them don't know whether a football is pumped or stuffed. They just like wearing the cool colors with the stars on them.

The Cowboy fans who post here are pretty cool (albeit misdirected).
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Veteran

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
    [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]
    [/quote]And you know whats funny?

We still own your ***.

[quote user="Bread"]Same city, same stadium, same blabbering idiots.[/quote]

LOL we call the Jets the Eagles of the AFC. They have more in common with you than with us, if you really want to get into it... The bitterness, the stupidity, the drunkenness in the stands, the harassment outside the stadium, the fights, the importance of moral victories, the baseless trash talking, the "waiting for the other shoe to drop" mentality, the vomit green, the spelling-lesson chants, the crowing about conference championship appearances, crowning themselves champions in the summer and boasting about Super Bowls they haven't won yet, not winning anything in 40 and 50 years, loading up on overpriced but useless free agents, the fat coaches, the classlessness (both teams made former Giants Steve Smith and Plaxico Burress temporary team captains when they played the Giants), the inferiority complex...

If I didn't see the two teams play each other I might think they were the same people.

You're usually more rational and congenial than this, Bread... Taking the offseason hard?

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Starter

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Bread"]Same city, same stadium, same blabbering idiots.[/quote]

LOL we call the Jets the Eagles of the AFC.* They have more in common with you than with us, if you really want to get into it...* The bitterness, the stupidity, the importance of moral victories, the baseless trash talking, the "waiting for the other shoe to drop" mentality, the vomit green, the spelling-lesson chants, the crowing about conference championship appearances, loading up on overpriced but useless free agents, the fat coaches...

If I didn't see the two teams play each other I might think they were the same people.

You're usually more rational and congenial than this, Bread...* Taking the offseason hard?
    [/quote]A little. Misery loves company so I'll feel better and stop being a D when you or Dallas (probably Dallas) joins us on the couch.

One difference, Bread, Jeff Lurie is a way better owner than Jets owner Woody Johnson (both names are euphamisms for penis, lol). The guy is an heir to Johnson and Johnson and is a self-entitled trust fund brat who loves agitating the Maras after they opened up their new stadium to share with him.

+ Reply to Thread