+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Dallas or Philly?

Bench Player

Re: Dallas or Philly?

You are a crying child in a toy store who's parents didn't get him the newest set of big wheels. Haze yourself accordingly fatty.

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]Thats Mister HDMBB!

[]
    [/quote]

Duly noted, Mr. HDMBB![/quote]

ya' know, call me crazy but I kinda like this chick. She's full of bluster and Mr Miagi karate swag.

you ma'am are awesome. [Y]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Aiton70"]

NY fans are the worst dregs of the sewers, they seem to somehow disappear down the toilet after a big loss. Betcha I won't see ya next week when the Falcons take a flying dump on yer team.

[/quote]

Been around for previous strains of Egghole vermin, be here long after you're gone.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Aiton70"]Is this your cat by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-p7vBTxhVU

He kinda looks like Coughlin on the sidelines when the Iggles are whoopin on his scrubs.

[/quote]

Ah, the past. And nostalgia for moral victories.

Hey, in 1933 the Giants beat the Eggholes 56-0.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]
    [/quote]Yes living in the past glories is something Eaqle fans do not understand.....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]Thats Mister HDMBB!

[]
    [/quote]

Duly noted, Mr. HDMBB![/quote]

ya' know, call me crazy but I kinda like this chick. She's full of bluster and Mr Miagi karate swag.

you ma'am are awesome. [Y]
    [/quote]

I concur!

+ Reply to Thread