+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]
    You "respect" the Cowpukes because you can beat them. You hate the Eagles because you can't. Its so obvious really and its funny.

[]
    [/quote]

LOL if you aren't new to the rivalry you would know it goes in waves... Wasn't too long ago McVomit was getting sacked 12 times in one game, and I didn't respect the Philthy dirtbags then either. They're always trash, in victory or defeat.
    [/quote]

NY fans are the worst dregs of the sewers, they seem to somehow disappear down the toilet after a big loss. Betcha I won't see ya next week when the Falcons take a flying dump on yer team.

[quote user="Aiton70"]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
    [/quote]

I'd rather shoot myself in the testicles with a harpoon than be an Eggholes fan. I watched first hand in Egghole territory during those NFC Championship losses in the early 2000s and how manic-depressive you goons are... Listening to 'the Giants will never get to a Super Bowl with Eli Melting' and then coming in victorious after that Super Bowl and not only did they win but Eli was MVP... A feeling no Egghole fan knows... I didn't need to say a word that day. But keep grasping to the Phillies for a whiff of what a championship is like. Moral victories, a lot of barking, and psychopathic bitterness, that's Philly sports in a nutshell.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Bench Player

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
    [/quote]

I'd rather shoot myself in the testicles with a harpoon than be an Eggholes fan. I watched first hand in Egghole territory during those NFC Championship losses in the early 2000s and how manic-depressive you goons are... Listening to 'the Giants will never get to a Super Bowl with Eli Melting' and then coming in victorious after that Super Bowl and not only did they win but Eli was MVP... A feeling no Egghole fan knows... I didn't need to say a word that day. But keep grasping to the Phillies for a whiff of what a championship is like. Moral victories, a lot of barking, and psychopathic bitterness, that's Philly sports in a nutshell.
    [/quote]

They give MVPs for luck it seems. You watched first hand and didn't say a word huh? Betcha weren't wearing your Crackhead Rapist Taylor jersey either. Smart man. Harpoon? You should try a sewing needle. A harpoon would be overkill.

[]

[quote user="Aiton70"]

Those teams, like the Eagles go to the playoffs and championship games like clockwork. Your team sniffs the playoffs once every 5 or 6 years. They don't rely on luck like the Gnats do.

[/quote]

Ahhhh you're so funny.

The Giants have been to the playoffs 5 times in Coughlin's 8 years (4 in a row 2005-2008). Wow, that's the same number of times as the Eagles have been to the playoffs in those same 8 years. Yup, you rule!!!1!!11!

The Giants are now the team with the most playoff appearances in NFL history (31) and the Cowboys are #2 with 30.

Giants -- 4-0 in NFC Championship Games. 3 Super Bowl wins.

11 Super Bowls in the division and your team contributes zero.

But hey, go ahead and think they suck while you scratch your head over the Eagles' latest losing effort.

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Aiton70"]
    They give MVPs for luck it seems.[/quote]

Certainly not for vomiting and clock mismanagement...

Bench Player

Is this your cat by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-p7vBTxhVU

He kinda looks like Coughlin on the sidelines when the Iggles are whoopin on his scrubs.

Don't like Philly or the Cowboys.
    Eagles fans total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful, is sick.
    Cowboys still believe they are America's team, NOT!

Bench Player

[quote user="Jiants#1"]Don't like Philly or the Cowboys.
    [/quote]

You live in Da Bronx dude, the HEADQUARTERS of total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful!

[]

Starter

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.[/quote]

I hate you both equally. Does that make you feel better? ;-)

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Jiants#1"]Don't like Philly or the Cowboys.
    [/quote]

You live in Da Bronx dude, the HEADQUARTERS of total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful!

[]

[/quote]I'm guessing you come by all that stuff naturally then...genetics maybe?[]
    my beer drinking team has a football problem