+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]

I HATE andy reid. That guy is cut throat and so is his thug for hire mike vik .I HATE desaun jackson and his nestea plunging miracle meadowlalnd no team playing self.

I Have a healthy rivals respect for the cowboys.
    [/quote]

You "respect" the Cowpukes because you can beat them. You hate the Eagles because you can't. Its so obvious really and its funny.

[]
    [/quote]

Since you have stated (puzzlingly) that Vick is much better than VY explain to me how the Giants kicked Philly's *** with VIck at QB but lost when VY played.

While you are at it....just to save you the time of actually looking up the facts, here they are:

through 2010 season:

for the past 6 seasons the Patriots have made the playoffs 5 of 6 years followed by Philly, Pittsburgh and the Giants all of whom have made the playoffs 4 of the last 6 years.

Bringing up the rear is GB they've made it 3 of the past 6 years.

If we include this year (SInce you seem to be all about "The here and now") The numbers change as follows:

NE 6 of the 7 past years, followed by Pittsburgh and the GIants with 5 of the past 7 years, then GB and Philly with 4 of the past 7 years in the playoffs.

You really should do a quick Google search before opening your mouth. At least then you would be so self indicting.

There's nothing funnier than one who proves himself a joke simply by opening his own mouth.[/quote]

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you.* We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.
    [/quote]

I"ll do that!

In fact if I can make some room on my refrigerator by moving some of your other great posts, I'll put it there!

Gee...it's so hard to choose! Should I move the "The EAgles are better than the Giants even though they split this season post" or the "the Eagles are better even though the Giants have been to the playoffs more often over the past 7 years" post or maybe the "I'm very successful despite my inability to communicate coherently" post or the "I'm a black belt so don't' eff with me but I"m too zen to eff you up but not too zen to rant like an infantile moron on a message board" post

so much genius to choose from! I just can't decide....

Bench Player

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Jiants#1"]Don't like Philly or the Cowboys.
    Eagles fans total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful, is sick.
    Cowboys still believe they are America's team, NOT!
    [/quote]

You live in Da Bronx dude, the HEADQUARTERS of total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful!

[]

[/quote]I'm guessing you come by all that stuff naturally then...genetics maybe?[][/quote]

Nah, Philly is full of the best and most knowledgeable fans in the country my friend. We just don't tolerate stupid. Your average New York and Dallas fans couldn't name but two of their starters in any given season and disappear fast when they start losing. I guess thats why Gnats and Cowpukes fans would see us as big awful meanies. I've been lurking here for a couple of years now, seen a LOT of this kinda stuff.

[]

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]
    They give MVPs for luck it seems.[/quote]

Certainly not for vomiting and clock mismanagement...

[/quote]

How dare you!?

Don't you know that all Eagles fans know that the Eagles actually won that game?

Just ask them, they all say the same thing "the Patriots cheated"

If only he had tossed less interceptions and his cookies and more TDs.

But that didn't happen now did it?

Bench Player

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]

I HATE andy reid. That guy is cut throat and so is his thug for hire mike vik .I HATE desaun jackson and his nestea plunging miracle meadowlalnd no team playing self.

[/quote]

You "respect" the Cowpukes because you can beat them. You hate the Eagles because you can't. Its so obvious really and its funny.

[]
    [/quote]

Since you have stated (puzzlingly) that Vick is much better than VY explain to me how the Giants kicked Philly's *** with VIck at QB but lost when VY played.

While you are at it....just to save you the time of actually looking up the facts, here they are:

through 2010 season:

for the past 6 seasons the Patriots have made the playoffs 5 of 6 years followed by Philly, Pittsburgh and the Giants all of whom have made the playoffs 4 of the last 6 years.

If we include this year (SInce you seem to be all about "The here and now") The numbers change as follows:

NE 6 of the 7 past years, followed by Pittsburgh and the GIants with 5 of the past 7 years, then GB and Philly with 4 of the past 7 years in the playoffs.

You really should do a quick Google search before opening your mouth. At least then you would be so self indicting.

There's nothing funnier than one who proves himself a joke simply by opening his own mouth.[/quote]

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you. We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.
    [/quote]

I"ll do that!

In fact if I can make some room on my refrigerator by moving some of your other great posts, I'll put it there!

Gee...it's so hard to choose! Should I move the "The EAgles are better than the Giants even though they split this season post" or the "the Eagles are better even though the Giants have been to the playoffs more often over the past 7 years" post or maybe the "I'm very successful despite my inability to communicate coherently" post or the "I'm a black belt so don't' eff with me but I"m too zen to eff you up but not too zen to rant like an infantile moron on a message board" post

so much genius to choose from! I just can't decide....[/quote]

Everyone of my posts was true and well written. If they are incoherent
    to you, we're going to have to chalk that up to your poor reading
    comprehension. The only one ranting incoherently is you son. Please
    don't clutter your refrigerator with too many of my missives, you'll
    want to save some room for the crow you're going to eat next week.

Oh,
    and don't be hating because you aren't a black belt, don't drive a nice
    sports car and your wife/girlfriend/hairy palm are ugg nasty. Makes you
    look petty. Who knows, you might find a better job and attain these
    things someday! Keep hope alive son!!!

[]

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]

through 2010 season:

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you.* We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.
    [/quote]

I"ll do that!

Oh,

[]
    [/quote]

LOL - OK, man, they're totally coherent. I mean if your mom says so it must be true, right?

Also, you know nothing about me, young lady so you'd be wise to assume that just because one isn't so insecure that he needs to desperately try to convince strangers on a message board that he's successful, drives a nice car etc.... doesn't mean he isn't.

It just means he's not an insecure kid. Grow up, Betty.

Bench Player

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]

through 2010 season:

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you. We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.
    [/quote]

I"ll do that!

Oh,

[]
    [/quote]

LOL - OK, man, they're totally coherent. I mean if your mom says so it must be true, right?

Also, you know nothing about me, young lady so you'd be wise to assume that just because one isn't so insecure that he needs to desperately try to convince strangers on a message board that he's successful, drives a nice car etc.... doesn't mean he isn't.

It just means he's not an insecure kid. Grow up, Betty.[/quote]

Keep thinking that if that will help you sleep better at night. I really have no reason to lie to you or anyone on this board as I have made you look silly with my posts and facts alone. Believe what you want, makes no difference to me or my life whatsoever. I'm not here to try and impress you or anyone else. I'm here to burst your balloons and point out the sad fact that the Gnats are frauds. Something the non-homers on this board will understand.

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]

through 2010 season:

[/quote]

I"ll do that!

Oh,

[]
    [/quote]

It just means he's not an insecure kid. Grow up, Betty.[/quote]

Keep thinking that if that will help you sleep better at night. I really have no reason to lie to you or anyone on this board as I have made you look silly with my posts and facts alone. Believe what you want, makes no difference to me or my life whatsoever. I'm not here to try and impress you or anyone else. I'm here to burst your balloons and point out the sad fact that the Gnats are frauds. Something the non-homers on this board will understand.

[/quote]

FIrst rule of digging your self out of a hole caused by your own stupidity...stop digging.

Keep talking, Sally - you're doing great!

Bench Player

Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

[quote user="Aiton70"]Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight* butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

[/quote]

Internet muscles? ROFL, you're killing me!

You seem to be confusing me with some chick who needs to tell strangers on a message board that she's a scary, dangerous black belt.

Go have an adult read this thread to you then perhaps you will understand how you're doing here.

Although given what you've shown thus far in intelligence, it may take a lot more than that....

Bench Player

I'm a Philly native, but have been a Giants fan since 86 jus before they're SB win over Denver. I can't stand Iggles fan, they're just a bunch of a**holes who let their tempers get the best of them....
    Singing up for salsa lessons, GO GIANTS!!!