+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Re: Dallas or Philly?

All i have to say is yes philly has owned the giants for a few years now, but to say philly destroyed us is a little exaggerated. 17-10 and a late forced fumble preserving the win is not destroying. the saints destroyed us...philly not so much, and for the eagles who did not lose nearly as many starters for the season to barely beat us is shameful imho. with all of our injuries for us to back into the playoffs is good enough for me, its a hell of alot better than being proclaimed superbowl bound because of big name free agent signings and have to win games at the end of the season just to finish 8-8

Bench Player

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

[/quote]

Internet muscles? ROFL, you're killing me!

You seem to be confusing me with some chick who needs to tell strangers on a message board that she's a scary, dangerous black belt.

Go have an adult read this thread to you then perhaps you will understand how you're doing here.

Although given what you've shown thus far in intelligence, it may take a lot more than that....[/quote]

You really seem fascinated and threatened by my black belt! You bring it up a lot! Really, I mean you no harm. Calm down. Just so you know, when you call someone on the internet that you don't know Sally, that's called flexing your internet muscles. Maybe you should take your own advice and get an explanation from an adult or your social worker perhaps.

Please accept my profoundest apologies as it appears my pointing out that your team sucks has caused you to suffer hysterics.

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight* butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

[/quote]

You seem to be confusing me with some chick who needs to tell strangers on a message board that she's a scary, dangerous black belt.

Go have an adult read this thread to you then perhaps you will understand how you're doing here.

Although given what you've shown thus far in intelligence, it may take a lot more than that....[/quote]

You really seem fascinated and threatened by my black belt! You bring it up a lot! Really, I mean you no harm. Calm down. Just so you know, when you call someone on the internet that you don't know Sally, that's called flexing your internet muscles. Maybe you should take your own advice and get an explanation from an adult or your social worker perhaps.

Please accept my profoundest apologies as it appears my pointing out that your team sucks has caused you to suffer hysterics.

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

[/quote]

Um...you brought it up - multiple times in fact - not me.

I'd point it out to you but that ain't my thing.

Instead either re-read the thread or have an adult do it for you.

I guess one could argue that constantly bringing it up would be a better example of internet muscles.....or insecurity or something, whatever....,I ain't your psychologist. Work it out with him/her.

Also, thanks for the reassurances but believe me, I could not possibly be less concerned about any potential harm you seem to feel you impose.

I know you do not want to admit this either to yourself or any one else but it's really the first step in the healing.

My best wishes to you on your future.

Bench Player

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

[/quote]

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

[/quote]

I guess one could argue that constantly bringing it up would be a better example of internet muscles.....or insecurity or something, whatever....,I ain't your psychologist. Work it out with him/her.

Also, thanks for the reassurances but believe me, I could not possibly be less concerned about any potential harm you seem to feel you impose.

I know you do not want to admit this either to yourself or any one else but it's really the first step in the healing.

My best wishes to you on your future.[/quote]

LOL! I mentioned it once when another genius Gnats fan accused me of being an internet tough guy. I mentioned it to point out the absurdity of his accusation. You are the one who kept mentioning it afterwards and you're going to look really silly when people go back and read this thread. Seems telling the truth isn't "your thing" either schooly.

[]

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight* butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

[/quote]

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

[/quote]

My best wishes to you on your future.[/quote]

LOL! I mentioned it once when another genius Gnats fan accused me of being an internet tough guy. I mentioned it to point out the absurdity of his accusation. You are the one who kept mentioning it afterwards and you're going to look really silly when people go back and read this thread. Seems telling the truth isn't "your thing" either schooly.

[]

[/quote]

LOL! - OK internet tough guy!

Bench Player

They call me "Hard Drive" McBigBalls!

[]

[quote user="Aiton70"]They call me "Hard Drive" McBigBalls!

[]
    [/quote]

Nice! Mind if I just shorten that to HDMBB?

Bench Player

Thats Mister HDMBB!

[]

[quote user="Aiton70"]Thats Mister HDMBB!

[]
    [/quote]

Duly noted, Mr. HDMBB!

Veteran

[quote user="GrouchyGus"]Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?[/quote]</P>

</P>

What you have to understand, and this goes for the pats too....</P>

there are alot of people who just jump aboard teams</P>

and the popular teams to jump aboard are the pats and cowboys.</P>

Real Cowboy and Pats fans arent so bad, the true fans who have followed thier teams through the good and bad.</P>

but...there are some fans who just jump aboard and talk meaningless smack and have no idea about the franchise's history etc etc</P>

those are the fans i dislike of the pats and cowboys</P>

i hate those fans. One year they are a cowboys fan, next year they are a pats fan....etc etc...soon they will all be Packer fans lol</P>

</P>