+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]
    [/quote]

Work on your reading, genius.

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.
    [/quote]

Heh-heh.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate Eagles and their fans...

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world.* I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys.** This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

You already seem to be a good guy
    [/quote]

well put..I feel the same...great sig..lol

respect the Boys, but hate 'em

no respect for the egals and hate 'em

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

Work on your reading, genius.

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.[/quote]

Actually, my post was to Gnats and Cowpie fans in general, not to you specifically Einstein. You calling someone dumb? I know two year old babies smarter than you bro.

[:#]

Bench Player

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
    [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]
    [/quote]And you know whats funny?

We still own your ***.

[/quote]

Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

Veteran

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year.* We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
    [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]
    [/quote]And you know whats funny?

We still own your ***.

[/quote]

Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman* or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

[/quote]

LOL, you know your team is bad when the only thing you can talk smack about is regular season wins that didn't even happen this year

Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.

Bench Player

[quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]
    [/quote]

LOL

um, Ok.

(you play for the eagles? I mean you said "us" and so...)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI