+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
    [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Bench Player

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]
    [/quote]

LOL

um, Ok.

(you play for the eagles? I mean you said "us" and so...)
    [/quote]

Yeah I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philadelphia Eagles. I live in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a Gnats fan, I can understand why you would want to distance yourself from your team, I would shoot myself in the face if that was my only option.

[]

Bench Player

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

[/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

[/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.

[quote user="Aiton70"]

... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

[]
    [/quote]

fixed it for ya'

don't worry you don't owe me anything. [B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Aiton70"]

... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

[]
    [/quote]

fixed it for ya'

[/quote]

I see what you did there! You took my original post and you changed the wording to make it humorous to you! How clever you are! Did you think of that all by yourself? You should print this out and have your mommy put it on the fridge for your family to see how clever her lil guy is!

If this is what passes for clever and funny in your rat infested city, I pity you more than ever.

[]

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Aiton70"]

[]
    [/quote]

fixed it for ya'

[/quote]

I see what you did there! You took my original post and you changed the wording to make it humorous to you! How clever you are! Did you think of that all by yourself? You should print this out and have your mommy put it on the fridge for your family to see how clever her lil guy is!

If this is what passes for clever and funny in your rat infested city, I pity you more than ever.

[]
    [/quote]
    *yawn*

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]
    [/quote]

Work on your reading, genius.

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.[/quote]

Actually, my post was to Gnats and Cowpie fans in general, not to you specifically Einstein. You calling someone dumb? I know two year old babies smarter than you bro.

[:#]
    [/quote]

Good one!

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]
    [/quote]

Really?

Here is the big list of Eagle accomplishments this decade:

- almost won a really big game
    - got tricked into paying countless millions to the new Kordell Stewart
    - almost won another really big game

Um...I think that's about it.

You're right, the Eagles do rule!

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

[/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years?* This year we split, so which is it...

[/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
    [/quote]

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

Nothing personal of course, these are just facts based on the here and now.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.

Bench Player

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

[6]
    [/quote]

Really?

Here is the big list of Eagle accomplishments this decade:

- almost won a really big game
    - got tricked into paying countless millions to the new Kordell Stewart
    - almost won another really big game

Um...I think that's about it.

You're right, the Eagles do rule![/quote]

Yes we have ruled the NFC East this last decade. Deal with it. Again, how many times have you beaten us in the last 6 years? How bout them Cowpies? The Foreskins? It eats you up inside doesn't it. And don't be too proud of your team son, they'll be joining our boys on the golf course soon enough.

[]