+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayeh33 View Post
    The kid just enjoyed smoking pot.. Don't most college kids? You make it sound like he carries a lot of baggage along with him. He would be a top 10-15 pick if he didn't fail drug tests. And either way he has said many times he's not smoking pot anymore.
    Come on bro! get real. If this kid enjoyed smoking pot, that is fine with everyone... not a big deal.

BUT! he is smoking a couple weeks before the combine, where he knows he will be tested. That is not just enjoying it, he's a moron and has character issues...

The Honey Badger's mind:

Smoke a little weed > going higher in the draft.

Next person thats makes a honey badger thread is getting punched in the face

Quote Originally Posted by ironfox View Post
    Is it too early a pick to risk on him? He's got talent and can do returns, two areas of need going into the draft. The Giants are a good organization that wil put a support system in place to keep him out of trouble and there have been guys drafted in the second round with off field issues like Marvin Austin and I think the Rams took that ex Florida DB Jenkins in round 2 as well. To me it seems like a good idea,thoughts?
    The unemployment line is too early to pick this guy.

I dont agree with this pick. our defense is weak and we cant afford "risk picks" in the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    A little closer to my line of thinking, not a Honey Badger fan...
    I tell you, Travis is NFL ready he brings the kind of versatility the Giants love. He played all thru out the interior of the line and finish playing at Center last year. Aside of being a polish O-line player he has that nasty factor I love, with the departure of Kareem, Seubert and O'hara we need to inject some nastiness back into our Oline.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I've never seen a guy do questionable things off the field (like his draft day party promotion he had claiming he was a 1st rounder) and not play football at all in 2012 gain so much stock with the fans like Mathieu has. People will be surprised I'm predicting when he is still around after our 3rd round selection.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I've never seen a guy do questionable things off the field (like his draft day party promotion he had claiming he was a 1st rounder) and not play football at all in 2012 gain so much stock with the fans like Mathieu has. People will be surprised I'm predicting when he is still around after our 3rd round selection.
    Living in denial. I think he could make a great marriage with the Cowboys.
    Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 04-25-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Well, itv looks like he wised up and cancelled that party.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...y-for-thursday

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Living is denial. I think he could make a great marriage with the Cowboys.
    Well Dez Bryant is already tweeting he's the best player in the draft. So who knows..could be right about the Cowboys...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Well, itv looks like he wised up and cancelled that party.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...y-for-thursday
    He seems to have a really bad life coach