+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your #1 prospect you want in the draft...

One things forsure, half the boards are going to be crying all night no matter who the pick is...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    One things forsure, half the boards are going to be crying all night no matter who the pick is...
    Ha, that's for sure and probably I will too.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    He's not a bad pass protector though...ppl just think that because he has bad feet, but he has so much length it doesn't even matter (he has the longest arms I've seen out of a Oline prospect). Last year Bama left him one on one on an island against both Mingo and Damontre Moore and he shut down both
    Wow. Someone posting an opinion on Fluker that seems to have actually watched him! APPLAUSE!
    Last edited by BlueSabbath; 04-25-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

I also would be in favor of Fluker. I also like Ogletree (I think the Giants have an organization that knows how to support these types of players, thinks Jason Peters, Kerry Collins, Ahmad Bradshaw...). If Warmack falls even to 15 or so, I'd seriously consider trading up for him. I think he's going to be beastly, and would do wonders for our goal line/short yardage weakness. I also like vaccaro and see some chance of his falling to us.

+ Reply to Thread