Personally I want Xavier Rhodes, but I have an inkling that we will end up with Justin Pugh.
I would say Warmack if I agreed with others that it was a realistic option. I don't (hope I'm wrong) so I'll say Ogletree.
I think I'd be higher on Werner if I didn't have some impossible wish that we could grab Okafor in the 2nd. It's one of those things where if we take Werner (which is who I think will be our pick) I'll get really pumped about it when Okafor is taken before our 2nd pick.
Based on conversations above... if Jarvis Jones could drop to us..!!!!!
2014 MOCK DRAFT:
1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)
Tyrann Mathieu. We might have to trade up with the Chiefs to get him though...
3/16/14 - More so of a prediction than what I want.
1. Kony Ealy, DE, Mizzou
2. David Yankey, G, Stanford
3. Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
5. Marion Grice, RB, Arizona State
6. Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
2014 Mock Draft
1. Eric Ebron, TE - UNC
2. Jordan Mathews, WR - Vanderbilt
3. Stanley Jean-Babtiste, CB - Nebraska
4. Jordan Tripp, OLB - Montana
5. Storm Johnson, RB - UCF
6. Justin Britt, OT - Missouri
"It isn't necessary to see a good tackle. You can hear it."
Originally it was Ansah but that is now a beautiful pipe dream.
" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.
Troy Niklas is a Monster!... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0A7jHG92r4