Personally I want Xavier Rhodes, but I have an inkling that we will end up with Justin Pugh.
I would say Warmack if I agreed with others that it was a realistic option. I don't (hope I'm wrong) so I'll say Ogletree.
I think I'd be higher on Werner if I didn't have some impossible wish that we could grab Okafor in the 2nd. It's one of those things where if we take Werner (which is who I think will be our pick) I'll get really pumped about it when Okafor is taken before our 2nd pick.
Based on conversations above... if Jarvis Jones could drop to us..!!!!!
2016 MOCK DRAFT:
1. Leonard Floyd (Georgia, LB) or Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame, OT)
2. Tyler Boyd (Pitt, WR)
3. TJ Green (Clemson, FS)
4. Kentrell Brothers (LB, Missouri)
5. Kelvin Taylor (Florida, RB) or Kenyan Drake (Alabama, RB) if still available
6. Tyrone Holmes (Montana, DE) or De'Runnya Wilson (MSU, WR)
Richard Mullaney (Alabama, WR)
Tyrann Mathieu. We might have to trade up with the Chiefs to get him though...
1. Eli Apple CB Ohio St
2. Hunter Henry TE Arkansas
3. Shon Coleman OT Auburn
4. Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland
5. Anthony Zettel DE Penn St
6. Corey Core WR Ole Miss
"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
- Homer J. Simpson
Originally it was Ansah but that is now a beautiful pipe dream.
" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.