Personally I want Xavier Rhodes, but I have an inkling that we will end up with Justin Pugh.
I would say Warmack if I agreed with others that it was a realistic option. I don't (hope I'm wrong) so I'll say Ogletree.
I think I'd be higher on Werner if I didn't have some impossible wish that we could grab Okafor in the 2nd. It's one of those things where if we take Werner (which is who I think will be our pick) I'll get really pumped about it when Okafor is taken before our 2nd pick.
Based on conversations above... if Jarvis Jones could drop to us..!!!!!
2014 MOCK DRAFT:
1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
3. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)
4. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB) or Louichiez Purifoy (Florida, CB)
Tyrann Mathieu. We might have to trade up with the Chiefs to get him though...
2014 Giants Mock (Assuming Nicks is let go)
1. C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
2. Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers
3. Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
3. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas
4. Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State
5. Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
6. JaWaun James, OT, Tennessee
Originally it was Ansah but that is now a beautiful pipe dream.
" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.