Personally I want Xavier Rhodes, but I have an inkling that we will end up with Justin Pugh.
I would say Warmack if I agreed with others that it was a realistic option. I don't (hope I'm wrong) so I'll say Ogletree.
I think I'd be higher on Werner if I didn't have some impossible wish that we could grab Okafor in the 2nd. It's one of those things where if we take Werner (which is who I think will be our pick) I'll get really pumped about it when Okafor is taken before our 2nd pick.
Based on conversations above... if Jarvis Jones could drop to us..!!!!!
2014 MOCK DRAFT:
1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)
Tyrann Mathieu. We might have to trade up with the Chiefs to get him though...
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida
Originally it was Ansah but that is now a beautiful pipe dream.
" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.
(1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
(4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
(6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame
Donald - Ebron - Barr - Martin - Lewan