+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CAN CRUZ BE THE GIANT'S..

VC is beginning to look like our own Wes Welker. Welker's like a ghost. The guy slips past secondarys sometimes like he's invisible. He catches short and long and that's in double coverages at times. He's got 548 recs in 65 starts and over 5054 yds. so far and 31 tds. He's lost only 8 fumbles in 65 games. I know that brady's been the guy throwing to him but Eli is building the same kind of chemistry with Cruz. They seem to be devolping that almost psychic connection that great QB's have with Great WRs.If Cruz can stay healthy he may be our ghost who haunts opponents' defensives.

Re: CAN CRUZ BE THE GIANT'S..

Welker is so tiny, almost like a kid playing amongst men haha. But seriously tho, Cruz has been tremendous for us this year. Too bad their egg against the redskins not only lost me fantasy playoffs, but if he keeps it up we have our dynamic duo of Nicks and Cruz.

Cruuuuuuuuzzzzzzzz

No offense but why can't he just be our Cruz? There are no other Welkers.

Cruz has much better top end speed and game breaking ability than Welker....so no.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Want to see how the Giants handle him now that he has put up huge #'s, do they offer him a deal or expect him to play for the Rookie Min?

Manningham needs to be addressed to, time for the FO to step up and keep the offense rolling, history has shown one of them will get a pass and they will go after more DE's.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

he's a mini Terrell Owens

Bench Player

[quote user="jints1964"]VC is beginning to look like our own Wes Welker. Welker's like a ghost. The guy slips past secondarys sometimes like he's invisible. He catches short and long and that's in double coverages at times. He's got 548 recs in 65 starts and over 5054 yds. so far and 31 tds. He's lost only 8 fumbles in 65 games. I know that brady's been the guy throwing to him but Eli is building the same kind of chemistry with Cruz. They seem to be devolping that almost psychic connection that great QB's have with Great WRs.If Cruz can stay healthy he may be our ghost who haunts opponents' defensives.[/quote]

Season 1 ( for allintents and purposes last he was out at presesason) is almost in the books for Cruz. Lets see what he does on a long term scale and let him become his own player. He doesnt have to be Welker nor should he want to be. He has to be Victor Cruz.....

Cruz is nothing like Welker

Nope - he can be the "Cruz" for when other teams think they have something great.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant