+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My final mock

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I'm not to fond of Werner. Don't think he's a natural pass rusher
    True, he's not ... hence him playing the strong side. Let JPP lose a few pounds and keep him on the right side.

I'm not to fond of Werner. Don't think he's a natural pass rusher
    Yeah I'm less interested in his pass rushing as I am his stoutness on the left side.
    Right now, he would be there to add to the rotation, which is vital in our defense. Eventually, he would be there to replace Tuck.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yeah I'm less interested in his pass rushing as I am his stoutness on the left side.
    Right now, he would be there to add to the rotation, which is vital in our defense. Eventually, he would be there to replace Tuck.

Tuck was a fantastic pass rusher though. He was very much a threat at LE. And a great pass rusher from inside.

Not sure Werner is more than a 6 sack a year guy. Which to me means they will eventually need to find at least a situational pass rusher for that spot

Overall really like this mock, would sio be a slb for us? Kinda in the mold of what we wanted out of sintim

Tuck was a fantastic pass rusher though. He was very much a threat at LE. And a great pass rusher from inside.

Not sure Werner is more than a 6 sack a year guy. Which to me means they will eventually need to find at least a situational pass rusher for that spot
    He gets to the QB, thats what he does.. I don't care if he don't do it the way u think DE's have to, he gets there... Hes a football player.. Its something he gets, and u can see that in his play.. Hes plenty strong, big, and uses his hands well.. This guy will get sacks.....

Quote Originally Posted by King Sully View Post
    Overall really like this mock, would sio be a slb for us? Kinda in the mold of what we wanted out of sintim
    Yes, I think Sio would be the SLB. Though he could probably play any of the LB positions, which is what he did in college

I mean replace his position. Every player brings something unique. This draft looks like it might blow up though. Have a feeling a real gem is falling to us. Maybe Rhodes. These teams talk a big game about value, but those who need QB's can't help reaching when crunch time comes.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I mean replace his position. Every player brings something unique. This draft looks like it might blow up though. Have a feeling a real gem is falling to us. Maybe Rhodes. These teams talk a big game about value, but those who need QB's can't help reaching when crunch time comes.
    Yea this draft could easily be a huge mess too. Lol.

Yes, I think Sio would be the SLB. Though he could probably play any of the LB positions, which is what he did in college
    I prefer Jamie Collins as a SLB but agree Sio more versatile than Collins.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

+ Reply to Thread