Jarvis Jones falls and is BPA.
1. Eli Apple CB Ohio St
2. Hunter Henry TE Arkansas
3. Shon Coleman OT Auburn
4. Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland
5. Anthony Zettel DE Penn St
6. Corey Core WR Ole Miss
"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
- Homer J. Simpson
The only guy who might fall to us is Rhodes. That is if there is such a run on the O line that even Fluker is gone.
If its Fluker or Werner, I'd go for Fluker. But given that choice, I think JR goes for Werner.
If Rhodes is there I think JR will definitely take him.
"Too stupid to understand PFF!!!".......
Last edited by BlueSabbath; 04-25-2013 at 11:20 AM.
2016 MOCK DRAFT:
1. Leonard Floyd (Georgia, LB) or Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame, OT)
2. Tyler Boyd (Pitt, WR)
3. TJ Green (Clemson, FS)
4. Kentrell Brothers (LB, Missouri)
5. Kelvin Taylor (Florida, RB) or Kenyan Drake (Alabama, RB) if still available
6. Tyrone Holmes (Montana, DE) or De'Runnya Wilson (MSU, WR)
Richard Mullaney (Alabama, WR)
Dee Milliner. 2nd guess would be Rhodes.
I'm suspecting teams in the top half to pass on the CBs more than we suspect since it's such a deep class.
I still like that Sandcastle kid....