+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Reuben Randle & pre-draft party news

ESPN the magazine held a pre-draft party last night in NY...according to several beat writers Reuben Randle showed up wearing a Dolphins hat...SMH this kid isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas 17h
    Rueben Randle showed up in a Dolphins hat. "It's just colors," he said.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

and some more Giants related stuff from the pre-draft party

http://bloggingthebeast.com/2013/04/...ty-last-night/

Fluker wearing a Yankees hat..is this a sign he wants to play for the Giants?

UCLA DE Datone Jones followed the Giants as a kid and his favorite player growing up was Michael Strahan. He said playing for the Giants would be “a dream come true.”

LSU DB Tyrann Mathieu said he didn’t think the Giants would draft him. He talked to them at the Senior Bowl and the Combine. “I think they’re interested,” said Mathieu, “but I think they’re going to play their cards right. I don’t think they’ll draft me. I don’t think they’re interested.” So they’re interested, but they’re not interested. Oh, Honey Badger. Mathieu thinks he’s a first round talent, but thinks he’ll slip to the second round.

The Ranlde thing is a little wierd, but I dont think its that big a deal because of how often players switch teams with free agency. If it were an Eagles or Cowboys hat then its an issue like a Coke man wearing a Pepsi hat.

A Dolphins hat....WTH?? He must have lost a bet or something. I can't believe he did that on purpose.

I wouldn't read much into a Yankees hat but I really hope Randle is just trolling the world in that Dolphins hat lol.

did he seriously show up in a Dolphins cap?

someone smack this kid

you just don't do that

pick any team from any other sport thats fine......but if it is an NFL cap it is a NYG cap or nothing

an unspoken rule Reuben ....c'mon bro!

Sounds like wearing #82 is getting to him... either that or he's a big troll... can't tell which.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

someone smack this kid

you just don't do that

pick any team from any other sport thats fine......but if it is an NFL cap it is a NYG cap or nothing

Totally agree . . . .makes you seriously question the kid's intelligence

if he knew anything about hats.....especially New Era hats.... he would know that he could get a NYG hat in a Miami colorway if he really wanted to

Now I hope we draft a WR in the first couple rounds.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

someone smack this kid

you just don't do that

thats how I feel, your a professional football player and you wear another teams hat? CMMON MAN!! He can wear any baseball teams hat like everyone else. Nicks better get his youngin in line and hook him up with some hats