+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Giants' RB Coach Ingram Says David Wilson Showing Improvment In Pass Protection

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ng-in-pass-pro

Since the only OTA so far has been strength and conditioning I wonder how Ingram knows? lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Since the only OTA so far has been strength and conditioning I wonder how Ingram knows? lol
    "We've tested him within the system, he did well a week ago"

he better be improving or #10 will have to turn into the #10 from the late '60s....and we all know thats not happening

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    he better be improving or #10 will have to turn into the #10 from the late '60s....and we all know thats not happening
    LOL He has so much potential if he can get his pass protections and pre-snaps reads in line he will be a great asset for us.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

im glad hes improving cuz we are relying on him a lot this coming season!

hopefully Ingram is holding back some of the praise and Wilson is doing better than expected!

There's a signing/charity meet and greet this Sunday near me, with David Wilson. I'm thinking about going. I've been itching to know what his goal playing weight is, and where he is at now. He came in at 205, and he's an athletic freak with layered muscle so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the 2013 season at like 208-210.

Quote Originally Posted by MustWarnOthers View Post
    There's a signing/charity meet and greet this Sunday near me, with David Wilson. I'm thinking about going. I've been itching to know what his goal playing weight is, and where he is at now. He came in at 205, and he's an athletic freak with layered muscle so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the 2013 season at like 208-210.
    not for nothing but would 3 to 5 pounds make that much of dif??????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    not for nothing but would 3 to 5 pounds make that much of dif??????
    5lbs would definitely make a difference. Athletes gain both mass and strength when they gain. I'm not sure what his frame is capable of, or if it would affect his speed and cuts (I don't imagine it would) but I could see Wilson playing the exact same way at 215.

Watching Wilson keeping Ziggy Ansah away from Eli should be amusing.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Watching Wilson keeping Ziggy Ansah away from Eli should be amusing.
    Watching Ziggy trying to catch up to Wilson should be amusing