+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    eli could make plate ballard look like a good plate

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKiller View Post
    He would have gone 0-100 if there was a pass rush lol.
    But if he had his current O-line he would have all day to throw.

  3. #23
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,697
    If someone uses this to refute a claim that Eli is inaccurate, I'm gonna lose my mind.

  4. #24
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    If someone uses this to refute a claim that Eli is inaccurate, I'm gonna lose my mind.
    You mean you found it?


    He did miss 2 plates you know.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #25
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You mean you found it?


    He did miss 2 plates you know.
    Yes, and okay.

  6. #26
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You mean you found it?


    He did miss 2 plates you know.
    C'mon bro. There was backspin on the second miss, lol

  7. #27
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    29
    Obviously these are lucky throws, Eli is so lucky to have two great plates in their prime, without them eli wouldn't be as good

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,197
    He missed on two from 7 yards away.

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    He missed on two from 7 yards away.
    He did that on purpose because the plates couldn't shake the defenders, so Eli put it in a spot where only the plate could reach it. Unfortunately the plate broke and was out for the season.

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,197
    Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    He did that on purpose because the plates couldn't shake the defenders, so Eli put it in a spot where only the plate could reach it. Unfortunately the plate broke and was out for the season.
    haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts