+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 266 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2655
  1. #1131
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    I have a feeling it's going to be Margus Hunt. Then again I've been wrong lately sooo....

  2. #1132
    At this point, I'm expecting another OL pick. Maybe they do finally look to rebuild the entire OL with the exception of LT. Safe and Clean might be the theme with a draft that doesn't have much flash and sizzle.

  3. #1133
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    At this point, I'm expecting another OL pick. Maybe they do finally look to rebuild the entire OL with the exception of LT. Safe and Clean might be the theme with a draft that doesn't have much flash and sizzle.
    Terron Armstead?

  4. #1134
    Starter NYGAiG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I have a feeling it's going to be Margus Hunt. Then again I've been wrong lately sooo....
    I'm hearing the 49ers are looking his way as well.

  5. #1135
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    I'm hearing the 49ers are looking his way as well.
    I can see that. Jesse Williams fits them well too.

  6. #1136
    Starter NYGAiG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I can see that. Jesse Williams fits them well too.
    Gotta point..I wonder if they hold up on DT since getting Dorsey, and I thought they picked someone else up..but you never know anymore.

  7. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Terron Armstead?
    He is apparently very smart (Tech engineering major) and I wouldn't be surprised if Reese and Co. drool at the thought of him getting to the 2nd level for Wilson. Think the Lions grab him up though.

  8. #1138
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    He is apparently very smart (Tech engineering major) and I wouldn't be surprised if Reese and Co. drool at the thought of him getting to the 2nd level for Wilson. Think the Lions grab him up though.
    He's a freak and the best athlete at tackle in the draft. The Giants usually like those kinds of guys. It would definitely be interesting.

  9. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    He's a freak and the best athlete at tackle in the draft. The Giants usually like those kinds of guys. It would definitely be interesting.
    I don't even know who to predict for us at this point. Lots of guys I'd be happy with here in the 2nd at a good amount of positions.

  10. #1140
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Here we go! Good Luck everyone....hopefully all goes well and you don't have to spend the night listening to me rant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts