+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 266 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2655
    Banned
    Hankins was a 1st round talent that dropped because everyone picked a lineman. Pugh was a bad pick but Hankins makes up for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    wishful thinking..
    Ya we'll probably draft Michael Williams or something..lol

I won't even predict who we're taking next round, I'm going to make some popcorn and be entertained

Hankins DOES have potential but I can't wait to see the rest of the board talk him up like Pugh was all of last night and today lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Hankins was a 1st round talent that dropped because everyone picked a lineman. Pugh was a bad pick but Hankins makes up for it...
    He dropped because his on field tape is ridiculously underwhelming.. Dude, we know who Hankins is bro..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I just feel hes trying to be diffrent or something, and its annoying.. Why get a guy, whos basically just like Linval Joseph? I mean, if ur going DT, u should of took Floyd, who would of fit perfectly next to Linval.. What are u gonna start Hankins and Linval next to eachother?? Makes no sense..
    He's listening to the owners request! Getting tougher on both sides of the line of scrimmage! Hankins is a beast!

Walterfootball has good positives on Hankins. The only thing is we have like 34 DT's on this team. Joseph, Jenkins, Hankins, Austin, Kuhn, Patterson?

With all these big guys, i wouldn't be surprised if we run a 3-4 defense soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Hankins DOES have potential but I can't wait to see the rest of the board talk him up like Pugh was all of last night and today lol.
    Ya, hes got potential, but hes one of those guys u just wait for it, but rarley see it... It pi-sses me off, becasue Kawaan Short went to carolina not long ago, and we could of had Floyd in RD1...

Why do you guys think Arthur Brown has fallen so far...Some people had him going late 1st

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    He's listening to the owners request! Getting tougher on both sides of the line of scrimmage! Hankins is a beast!
    Hankins isn't tough.. Hes big, yes, but lazy..