+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 266 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2655
  1. #1651
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,412
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Baccari Rambo gets my vote.
    Is Sio Moore out there still? I stopped watching because knicks..

  2. #1652
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Is Sio Moore out there still? I stopped watching because knicks..
    Gone

  3. #1653
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Is Sio Moore out there still? I stopped watching because knicks..
    Oakland just got him..

  4. #1654
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,423
    My avatar is useless.

  5. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Dang, Dolphins got Dion Jordan and Jamar Taylor? WTF!
    yea and rams got Austin and Olgetree. Vikings got Floyd and Rhodes. We got Pugh and Hankins. So what's your point? Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  6. #1656
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,423
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Is Sio Moore out there still? I stopped watching because knicks..
    Raiders

  7. #1657
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    My avatar is useless.
    bascially

  8. #1658
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,412
    Baccari would be a great 3rd rd pick.. One of the most, if not thee instinctive safties in this class..

  9. #1659
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,412
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    yea and rams got Austin and Olgetree. Vikings got Floyd and Rhodes. We got Pugh and Hankins. So what's your point? Lol
    lol

  10. #1660
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,412
    Is Corneilius Washington still available?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts