+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 266 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2656
    Looks like we're not even believing Eli and the offense can carry this garbage of a defense into the playoffs again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    We get that but there was just no reason to really trade up for a QB in this draft if it was just for cap saving purposes.
    Why? If they feel he's the bpa in this round why not? People are *****ing about LB when there really isn't any standouts. If the DT do their job LB won't be a huge problem.

And regarding the cap, Carr was signed to a 1 year deal which would most likely mean the FO would need to look at another vet that would command more money and years affecting the cap. Why do that when you can groom a young guy for next to nothing? It's a boring pick but its needed.

The Giants aren't exactly know for developing QBs and shipping them off like other teams so that's why this move leaves me a little baffled. You could say they are going for the Aaron Rodgers method of getting the next QB but he doesn't have the tools like him.
    Ya, theres no telling if the guys even gonna be good, let alone play... Words don't explain how dumb this move was...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    How can a full war room of people who are supposed to be so smart about football all agree on this???lol Its amazing to me, how stupid some of these guys can be.. Seriously, ur gonna carry 3qbs when u all ready are gonna have to cut DT's because u drafted another one and picked up 3in FA'cy..etc Our roster isn't getting better..
    it makes zero sense.. I hate it!!

The Giants just have these Cuse players rated higher than most teams possibly. I don't see that huge of a difference in Nassib versus some of these remaining QBs that it was warranted to use a 6th to acquire him. Time to root for him now since he is a Giant.
    Root for what? His clip boarding handling skills? He won't see the field in any meaningful time.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    How can a full war room of people who are supposed to be so smart about football all agree on this???lol Its amazing to me, how stupid some of these guys can be.. Seriously, ur gonna carry 3qbs when u all ready are gonna have to cut DT's because u drafted another one and picked up 3in FA'cy..etc Our roster isn't getting better..
    not only this how do you justify trading up for him when we never trade up ever

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    How is Ryan Nassib better than Mark Sanchez though. As a prospect they're the same guy IMO. The Giants got Mark Sanchez in the 4th....that's how I see it. Reese talking about drafting guy who need to make an impact and BPA's....I don't beleive anything he says anymore.

Jerry Reese's has been hijacked...I refuse to believe this monstrosity of a draft took months of study and preparation.

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 29s
    Jerry Reese said Giants had Ryan Nassib rated higher than Mark Barkley. #nyg

Veteran
    I don't even get how that pick is value. It'd be one thing if it was your time to pick, but you traded up for him. Also, the player will lose value if he isnt able to be showcased. With Eli's durability the likelyhood of that happening are nill so all we're looking at is a clipboard holder which essentially is no value whatoever so we lose our 4th and a 6th for essentially nothing and of course the lost roster spot because we'll have to carry 3 qb's and toss aside a player that might actually have some worth.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 29s
    Jerry Reese said Giants had Ryan Nassib rated higher than Mark Barkley. #nyg
    this means nothing to me lol