+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 266 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2655

Thread: 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Moore and Taylor are the only prospects that get me excited from an upside point of view. I'm ok with Hankins too since we need the beef up the middle but don't expect much outside of a solid DT. The rest make me go meh.
    If drafting Hankins means they let Linval walk after this season, I will not be happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Maybe its a conspiracy, and the Commish dosen't want the Gmen to play a home game in the super bowl so he forced us to pick like we were blind baboons?
    I actually thought of that too. That's how I felt after some of those picks...lol

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Ok. I actually didn't watch them at all.
    Ya, Umass is only 45minutes from my doorstep, and thats how i knew Cruz was gonna make our team from the day we signed em as a UDF, as i read about em in the paper all the time, but they were solid then, and a real fun offense to watch.. Now there in between solid QB's, and the guy they got, Wezgyn or something su=-cks so bad, he makes Dave Brown look like Phil Simms..lol

Cox is actually solid, albeit, should of been a UDF...

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    If drafting Hankins means they let Linval walk after this season, I will not be happy at all.
    I'm afraid that's what it could potentially mean. This FO doesn't seem to want to pay DTs they draft past their rookie contracts lol.

They signed Tweedy though. Actually very happy about that. They havent had a great gunner since Tyree

Thats the only reason i could think they drafted em.. Hankins makes no sense really, as a starter next to Linval, albeit, on run downs i guess, but guys can just audible into pass , so it defeats the purpose.. Linval was a better prospect and offered more of a pass rush then Hankins, so it would be a downgrade for sure...

They signed Tweedy though. Actually very happy about that. They havent had a great gunner since Tyree
    Wow, there all ready signing guys? Where do u see that stuff slip?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by King Sully View Post
    I just want to see them explain this pick... Especially with far more productive backs available
    "We were tired and wanted to get the heck out of here!"

Thats the only reason i could think they drafted em.. Hankins makes no sense really, as a starter next to Linval, albeit, on run downs i guess, but guys can just audible into pass , so it defeats the purpose.. Linval was a better prospect and offered more of a pass rush then Hankins, so it would be a downgrade for sure...
    Well seeing as they move DEs into 3 tech all the time anyway, Id love to have two huge bodies like Linval and Hankins out there against any run down or heavy set. Linval is an ok pass rusher too, he had what, 4 sacks last season?

Wow, there all ready signing guys? Where do u see that stuff slip?
    ralph tweeted it about 10 minutes ago.

+ Reply to Thread