+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walter footballs final mock

Walter footballs final mock

Has Dee Milliner sliding all the way to the Giants. Anyone thinks this is possible? His reasoning was Milliner is not an elite Patrick Peterson type corner and he mentioned "glaring" medical concerns. Not sure if the medical concern is a smokescreen or legit.

Nope. Not a chance. REmember, its the days before the draft that you get all the BS smokescreen type stuff. So he was a top 5 pick until this week, now he has injury concerns? BS. He wont get out of the top10.

The latest he will go is Jets at 9

Quote Originally Posted by DarceChoke View Post
    Has Dee Milliner sliding all the way to the Giants. Anyone thinks this is possible? His reasoning was Milliner is not an elite Patrick Peterson type corner and he mentioned "glaring" medical concerns. Not sure if the medical concern is a smokescreen or legit.
    Nope.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

the full mock:

Dee Milliner
    Alex Okafor
    Khaseem Greene
    Vinston Painter
    Jawan Jamison
    Quanterus Smith
    Rontez Miles
    Emmett Cleary

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    First 3 are awesome. I don't know why so many people think they know where people are going.. Anything is possible. Is it likely, no, but def not impossible

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

The CB class is extremely deep so that actually hurts the top prospects like Milliner, Rhodes, Hayden, and Trufant. Teams might opt to pass on them and take a position that isn't as deep early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    the full mock:

Dee Milliner
    Alex Okafor
    Khaseem Greene
    Vinston Painter
    Jawan Jamison
    Quanterus Smith
    Rontez Miles
    Emmett Cleary
    Although I'm not really a Milliner fan (I like Rhodes better), that would be a pretty sexy draft.

That draft would have me shihting skittles for a week! Those first 4 picks are ridiculous in terms of guys I have talked about liking! Now if only we could land Knile Davis towards the end.

Painter must be shooting up the drafts now (called that one).. he was my top sleeper well before the draft when many were predicting him to go undrafted or maybe in the 7th.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    the full mock:

Dee Milliner
    Alex Okafor
    Khaseem Greene
    Vinston Painter
    Jawan Jamison
    Quanterus Smith
    Rontez Miles
    Emmett Cleary
    Thats a solid mock, and i love the huge emphasis on defense in the early rds, as our defense would be much improved if u added a Milliner(or rhodes) with Okafor and Greene, and then u get a versatile player in Vinston Painter(we have showed intrest all ready), who can play inside or outside, and Jamison is a nice 3rd down comp back, in the Ray Rice/ MJD mold, and Quanterus Smith is a longtime sleeper of mine who beat up Fluker, and has some upside as a edge pass rusher, who could bulk up and be a beast, and Miles is a hard hitter with upside and some ball skills, and Cleary has the look, and expierence to contribute possibly down the line...

Quote Originally Posted by DarceChoke View Post
    When I saw it yesterday I stopped reading at " not an elite player ".
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

+ Reply to Thread